Pretty in Python - A Sssspectacular Reveal!!

pursemonkey

monkeyseemonkeybuy
O.G.
Jul 3, 2008
Ho. Ly. Hotness. I cannot get over how gorgeous this bag is!! Presenting my new-to-me black python frame bag from '06!!:love:
I actually bought it thinking it was a stam, but it's smaller, more lightweight, and the rolled handle drop is shorter. Fortunately for me, the drop on the chain strap is a bit shorter than a stam as well, so it hangs at a very comfortable height and the chain strap is lighter/more comfortable due to the tortoiseshell links.
The body of the bag is primarily black snakeskin w/ leather trim as well as leather on the sides and bottom of the bag. The hardware is the prettiest tortoiseshell w/ gold accents and it's lined in luscious green leather! :drool:
This was kind of my consolation prize for being unable to score my HG, the black leather Karen, but sometimes things happen for a reason and I'm so glad to have scored this instead!
As for the python, if anyone else has owned an exotic bag and has any suggestions on care and maintenance, I would really appreciate it. This definitely won't be an everyday bag as I want to baby it more than that, but I don't want to be scared to carry it, either. It's too beautiful to leave in the closet! Honestly, it's a work of art. I am in awe!!
*Please excuse the lousy iphone pics - can't find my camera battery charger and was too excited to share!*

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• python frame bag 4.jpg
    python frame bag 4.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 395
  • python frame bag 1.jpg
    python frame bag 1.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 400
  • python frame bag 5.jpg
    python frame bag 5.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 395
  • python frame bag 2.jpg
    python frame bag 2.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 191
  • python frame bag 3.jpg
    python frame bag 3.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 408
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekk!

This is one of the all time most gorgeous bags EVER! I can't believe how incredibly awesome it is. Congrats A, this is a PERFECT bag for you!!

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

i don't hate your mailman anymore! this is stunning, and i'm so happy you love it. forget the karen! you've got this sexy thing. you don't need anything else! no, i don't mean that. you don't need anything else right now. :P

as for python care, it's not so much different than regular leather care: no direct sunlight, store in dustbag when not in use, etc. be sure not to use it in rain. there's a chance it could get water damaged. try to avoid using any cleaners not formulated for exotic skins. apple conditioner is supposed to be suited for exotic skins, but i haven't tried it out yet. it could adversely affect the color. use a damp or dry cloth instead wiping in the direction of the scales.

oh, i almost forgot: congrats!

I actually think this is much better suited for you than the Karen
it looks fantastic on you - love the tortoise chain and leather lining!
I bet it's kinda lightweight, huh?
I hope you'll take more pics when you find your charger - this one deserves lots and lots of pics!!