*Pretty in PINK*

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I finally got a pink mini!! Just when I was about to give up and bid on eBay since its sold out everywhere and I'm not high enough on the waitlist anywhere, NM called me and told me it was in and if I was still interested. Of course I am!! It was meant to be! Without further ado, my fabulous fluo pink mini!

This pic captures its color very well.

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

OH HONEY!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! IT LOOKS JUST WONDERFUL!!! I know how much you have been wanting this bag, so it makes me smile :smile::smile::smile:CONGRATULATIONS! My pink nano is on the truck for delivery today and I am almost peeing with excitement! I think this should be our new pink bag thread! what do you think???

OH HONEY!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! IT LOOKS JUST WONDERFUL!!! I know how much you have been wanting this bag, so it makes me smile :smile::smile::smile:CONGRATULATIONS! My pink nano is on the truck for delivery today and I am almost peeing with excitement! I think this should be our new pink bag thread! what do you think???

Yes!! That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see your nano! I was originally gunna have my bag shipped but I drove to San Francisco to pick it up instead. Funny thing is that I was very sick in the morning so I didn't go to work, and when I got the call I was suddenly all better! Lol.

BTW, I was going to bid on your posting and I'm glad I was able to get it for retail, before he price increase! I was at Barneys and they told me they're not getting their pink shipment til next week and will probably be charging the higher price. :tdown:

Yes!! That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see your nano! I was originally gunna have my bag shipped but I drove to San Francisco to pick it up instead. Funny thing is that I was very sick in the morning so I didn't go to work, and when I got the call I was suddenly all better! Lol.

BTW, I was going to bid on your posting and I'm glad I was able to get it for retail, before he price increase! I was at Barneys and they told me they're not getting their pink shipment til next week and will probably be charging the higher price. :tdown:

WOW! They are really increasing mid season huh???THATS JUST CRAZY!!! HaHa, yes I know how that is....a beautiful bag can make anyone feel better, I drove an hour to pick up my first celine from the fedex depot because I couldnt bare to wait over the weekend! congrats again! will post pics of my nano tonight! GOOOOOO PPIINNNKKKK! :flowers::flowers: