Pretty in pink... Last indulgence of the year!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
So intelligent me somehow got the soft box the earrings came in stuck in one of my blue boxes.... Thankfully I can store these in my other earring box until I separate the two. 🙈

Tiffany Akoya 8mm pearl earrings with pink undertone.
I think I will have these for the rest of my life. Special thanks to TGG and Candice for the proper push!

Also excuse the mess, I've been cleaning out my closet and somehow cause my house to be in shambles.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410657235.773982.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410657243.004919.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1410657253.311832.jpg

Last edited:
Lvoe congratulations! They're gorgeous!! I love pearl studs so much, the perfect combination of classy and feminine...you'll be loving these for years and years! Need modeling pics of course!!

Lvoe congratulations! They're gorgeous!! I love pearl studs so much, the perfect combination of classy and feminine...you'll be loving these for years and years! Need modeling pics of course!!

Thank you for the compliments! I'm very happy with these. I was worried they would look too small and was wondering if I should have gone with 9mm, but I think this ended up being the perfect size. And best of all it holds it's own against the beast that is my hair!
I will try to get some pictures up, it depends how kind the "beast" is to my camera.
Congratulations! I love the pink!

Major Congrats, they are lovely. You will get so much wear out of them. I just got a VCA sweet necklace and I love the pink undertones. And I love your pink orchid.

Thank you! DBF has been filling the apartment with orchids this summer. (I keep a tray of ice cubes in the freezer exclusively for the plants at this point) so until I live in a pet friendly apartment I can be the crazy orchid lady.
Pretty pearls. Classic piece .

Thank you !

I love pearl studs, congrats.

Thanks- I think bead studs might be my next! Although I also love your garden flower earrings.

Very pretty! Enjoy

Thank you!

Thanks!

Very pretty - love the pink undertones!

Thank you! I don't know too much about pearl undertones but I thought this would work well with pink gold.

Love pearl studs, it's great for everyday wear

Thank you!