Pretty Bags & Ugly Auctions

1. Hi all - So I'm just going to :censor: rant here abit ...

:shame: *Please excuse me in advance*:shame:

Have your ever been searching for a great LV item on eBay and then you come across what could be a really great item, only to be attacked by the auctions HUMUNGOUS FONTS, tacky colouring, and bombardment of millions of gazillions of rules ?:yucky:

Worse yet, you see some people taking item pics in like weird places which just makes the whole auction look even worse! Yikes!

Whenever I see those nasty auctions, even if the item looks great, I just hit the BACK button and forget about it :wlae:

Do you girls/guys judge an item but its surrounding too, or am I just being picky?

2. :lol: I know exactly what you mean! I hate it when sellers use fuschia 40 pt font all caps in their descriptions - painful to the eyes!

3. OMG - THAT HAS TO BE THEE WORST EVER!!!!:roflmfao:

4. LoL poufiasse! YOU ARE SO RIGHT [​IMG] :P

5. lol I agree!!! I also hate when they have crazy backgrounds that are moving/blinding

6. And they're always using exclamations marks everywhere - EWWWWWW

BUY THIS AUTHENTIC BAG!!!!!

:roflmfao:

7. I am with you on that!!! It drives me CRAZY!!!:nuts:

8. THANK YOU! So I am not being picky at all! :yahoo:

I think that if you're trying to charge big bucks for something, the least you can do is make it look nice :tender:

9. yeah nice LoL, PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELLY AFTER THE AUCTION END OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT :censor::yucky::throwup:

10. Another peeve of mine :

So let's say you buy the item. When you get it in the mail, it looks tens times worse because of all the ugly packaging.

I think it's soooo shady when they send it in the mail in a carton of Ramen Soup or something, lol

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. is there one in particular you're talking about?

Anyhow, I agree, it's a package deal to me. If they want big bucks for a bag but teh listing is hideous or they don't spend any time or money on the listing I am turned off.

13. I think if I could show you the type of auction I'm talking about with a pics, in full size, you would have to scroll the entire forum left, right, up and down just to find the "Post a Reply" button, :roflmfao:

14. not w/ a link! ;)

15. I think one of the worst that I have seen in a long time is from "ohlalalouis" - that's her eBay ID. She had the corniest music go with her auctions - it was soooooooo tacky and she must've used the world's BIGGEST FONTS IN FUCHSIA THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! :roflmfao:

BTW, she's NARU, I just noticed - maybe she got into trouble for being so tacky, :roflmfao:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice