Pretty Bags & Ugly Auctions

Poufiasse

Jul 7, 2006
Hi all - So I'm just going to :censor: rant here abit ...

:shame: *Please excuse me in advance*:shame:

Have your ever been searching for a great LV item on eBay and then you come across what could be a really great item, only to be attacked by the auctions HUMUNGOUS FONTS, tacky colouring, and bombardment of millions of gazillions of rules ?:yucky:

Worse yet, you see some people taking item pics in like weird places which just makes the whole auction look even worse! Yikes!

Whenever I see those nasty auctions, even if the item looks great, I just hit the BACK button and forget about it :wlae:

Do you girls/guys judge an item but its surrounding too, or am I just being picky?

LoL poufiasse! YOU ARE SO RIGHT
daz.gif
:P

Poufiasse said:
THANK YOU! So I am not being picky at all! :yahoo:

I think that if you're trying to charge big bucks for something, the least you can do is make it look nice :tender:

yeah nice LoL, PAYMENT HAS TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELLY AFTER THE AUCTION END OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE LEFT :censor::yucky::throwup:

Another peeve of mine :

So let's say you buy the item. When you get it in the mail, it looks tens times worse because of all the ugly packaging.

I think it's soooo shady when they send it in the mail in a carton of Ramen Soup or something, lol

is there one in particular you're talking about?

Anyhow, I agree, it's a package deal to me. If they want big bucks for a bag but teh listing is hideous or they don't spend any time or money on the listing I am turned off.

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
is there one in particular you're talking about?

Anyhow, I agree, it's a package deal to me. If they want big bucks for a bag but teh listing is hideous or they don't spend any time or money on the listing I am turned off.

I think if I could show you the type of auction I'm talking about with a pics, in full size, you would have to scroll the entire forum left, right, up and down just to find the "Post a Reply" button, :roflmfao:

Swanky Mama Of Three said:
not w/ a link! ;)

I think one of the worst that I have seen in a long time is from "ohlalalouis" - that's her ebay ID. She had the corniest music go with her auctions - it was soooooooo tacky and she must've used the world's BIGGEST FONTS IN FUCHSIA THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! :roflmfao:

BTW, she's NARU, I just noticed - maybe she got into trouble for being so tacky, :roflmfao: