Pret-a-beaute.com?

Is this a legit site? There is a bag that I'm interested on there; does anyone know if they sell the real thing though?

http://www.pret-a-beaute.com/default.aspx
Yes, they sell original things. I have bought from them twice. A Fendi bag and a Gucci Scarf. Both original and very beautifully packed. I loved their packaging. A friend of mine, bought some Kenneth Jay Lane and was so excited that told me about them. They are really good. I suggest it!

It certainly looks like a legitimate company, the quality of their website seems too high for a small scale scam. Additionally a quick google search reveals that they are part of the LSM SA group, which has 'Pret-a-beaute' as a registered trademark. Finally their apparent CEO Lyberis Lyberopoulos has her own linked-in page, which I imagine she would not if she was indeed selling counterfeit goods.

All of this would be rather unlikely if the website were just a cut and run counterfeiting concern.

Any active member who purchased here recently or have experienced buying with this site? I really wanted something and its hard to know for sure. The site looks very legit. I want to hear on hand experiences. TIA.

Their customer support is awful, plus it seems they are based in greece , where i sent my return. I will never buy again for sure no trasparency at all when you have problems with an item