Pret-a-beaute.com?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It looks ok to me. Perhaps post the bag in an auth thread too.

2. Has anyone ever purchased from pret-a-beaute.com? Interested in a Fendi agenda on their site, but don't know much about them or if they even sell authentic items.

3. Is Pret-a-Beaute.com a reputable website selling authentic designer handbags? Anyone?

4. please - before posting- always try to use the search function, first.

then you will find posts about this site !

5. Yes, they sell original things. I have bought from them twice. A Fendi bag and a Gucci Scarf. Both original and very beautifully packed. I loved their packaging. A friend of mine, bought some Kenneth Jay Lane and was so excited that told me about them. They are really good. I suggest it!

6. It certainly looks like a legitimate company, the quality of their website seems too high for a small scale scam. Additionally a quick google search reveals that they are part of the LSM SA group, which has 'Pret-a-beaute' as a registered trademark. Finally their apparent CEO Lyberis Lyberopoulos has her own linked-in page, which I imagine she would not if she was indeed selling counterfeit goods.

All of this would be rather unlikely if the website were just a cut and run counterfeiting concern.

7. Any active member who purchased here recently or have experienced buying with this site? I really wanted something and its hard to know for sure. The site looks very legit. I want to hear on hand experiences. TIA.

8. help! i want to authenticate this bag :sad:

9. Hi and welcome! Do you have more info about the bag? a link?

10. It looks legit to me and majority ruled it is ok.

11. Their customer support is awful, plus it seems they are based in greece , where i sent my return. I will never buy again for sure no trasparency at all when you have problems with an item