Preston Satchel 30151 Black Grey Multi Reveal

OllieO

Feb 10, 2013
There have been a couple of reveals of this bag which actually got me interested in it. After thinking about it for a while I decided that this one was a must have for me!! I have only seen pictures of the Preston so I was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed, and I was not!!! It's a perfect size for me, not too big, not too small, and it is not heavy at all. It's very roomy inside. The leather is a smooth leather with just a bit of a sheen to it, it's described as Buck (Soft Glove Tanned). The hardware is silvertoned and very substantial. The zipper glides nicely. This bag does not have the outside slip pocket on the back like the solid color Prestons. I love the way the rings for the shoulder strap clips are hidden behind the handles. I think the only improvement would be some 'feet' on the bottom!! She's been photographed, and apple guard sprayed and will be ready for her first outing tomorrow!!

I found out from JAX that besides this color combo, and the chestnut combo, there may also be a neutral pink multi combo available, no further info on that though.

Here are my pictures