Preston mini black with white trim reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is! Really love this with the trim. The leather is nice and the crossbody strap is black on one side, white on the other. Also got a couple of "goodies".
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393281219.293525.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393281242.180060.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393281258.977192.jpg

2. Congrats, Mini Preston is super cute and love the accessories too.

3. This is so cute!!! Congrats to you!

4. Thanks. I just realized my fobs are backwards. Got in too big of a hurry.

5. Thanks. I think this bag is going to be a problem for me. Too many choices!! Waiting on woven to come out now.

6. I've been waiting to see this one, so cute! Congrats and thanks for the pictures!

7. Very cute! Congrats!

8. What color is insde?

9. It's black inside. Has 2 slip pockets on one side and a zippered pocket on the other. There is also a phone slip pocket on the back outside.

10. Congrats. Love this colour combo as well and the fobs!!!

11. Thanks

12. Adorable bag! And very very cute extras!

13. This is really nice!! Congrats!
    Those little goodies are also cute!

14. Love it all so cute!

15. Very cute bag, love the black/white color combo!! Love your other goodies too!!