President's Day Twitter Sale

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Got the tweet but can't get in....anybody else? Not that I really want to order right now, I'm just curious what kind of "sale" it is....

2. i just checked and was able to get in, PIM. maybe refresh?

newmans for $112. lily for $108. clarice for $55.60. corrinne for $99. yam burke for $238. yam franklin $228. great deals, especially if you have groupons!

extra 10% off if paying by paypal.

3. groupons don't work. I tried.

4. bummer. i guess that makes sense, eye. they're already severely discounted.

5. eh, I'm in.....still not a bad price for the newman or lilly...but I'll wait.....

6. Emile Indexer wallets for US$54.88 in grape, slightly more for the other colours.

I'd love to get the grape but with shipping it wouldn't be worth it.

7. :sleepy:

8. ^ lol. There are a few good deals, but I'm not tempted by any of them. Yay!

9. well this was good for me:smile:. I had a cognac Lilly in my cart yesterday and never got around to pulling the trigger - and now it's even cheaper!

10. If they have a blue Clarice pop up (for $55), I'd be in. Other than that it is the same old, same old.

11. I totally agree. I have the petit points blue weekender, and I'd love the matching Clarice. But I will say that my weekender weighs a TON. It is ok if you dont' have to carry it, but the last time I flew with it, I was like forget doing this again! Waaaay too heavy. I'm back to my Maldives for that, but wish I had a prettier one. Mine is black which is great for not getting stained, but not as good for fashion LOL.

12. Dang them for making me want to order a newman!!!

Must...shut...off...computer....

13. Pretty decent sale!

14. I didn't see that they say you can't use a Groupon but I'm holding off on the same old same old...no matter how much I love the black Corrine (the cognac is going to be enough for me)