Presents

YaY for Christmas! This year I received...

Money
Giftcard to Victoria's Secret
PJ's from Aeropostale
Lucky You fragrance set
True Star fragrance set
Coach shoes
Chocolates
A solitaire necklace
Champagne
Nine West Sandals

my favorite presents were:

-a chanel ligne cambon tote (black and white)
-a chloe paddington hobo (khaki)
-a moschino bracelet watch
-a portable dvd player (and the last 5 seasons of friends on dvd!)
-and a lot of boots (my brown leather frye and pucci rain boots are my favorites)

my mother is amazing.

Eskimo said:
my favorite presents were:

-a chanel ligne cambon tote (black and white)
-a chloe paddington hobo (khaki)
-a moschino bracelet watch
-a portable dvd player (and the last 5 seasons of friends on dvd!)
-and a lot of boots (my brown leather frye and pucci rain boots are my favorites)

my mother is amazing.
You hit the jackpot! lol.... Enjoy!:biggrin:

This year I got a Balenciaga motorcycle bag (medium) in cornflower blue, a Chanel classic flap bag in black, a Chanel small tote bag in gold, a garnet and diamonds Scott Kay ring, and clothes from Harley Davidson for when I ride my motorcyle. It was a grrrrreat year for me. lol

Nothing yet but I think Hubby is giving me my Hannukah gift tonight. Most of the rest of my family doesn't do gifts anymore, we give donations to charities.

Kat said:
This year I got a Balenciaga motorcycle bag (medium) in cornflower blue, a Chanel classic flap bag in black, a Chanel small tote bag in gold, a garnet and diamonds Scott Kay ring, and clothes from Harley Davidson for when I ride my motorcyle. It was a grrrrreat year for me. lol

thank you:biggrin: . haha, looks like you did well yourself, congratulations.

I got lots of cash and gift cards. I got a mono Speedy 25 as a gift to myself. I got a few misc. stuff not worth mentioning that I will probably re-gift to someone else. This is what usually happens when I get unwanted gifts without gift receipts. I just need to remember who gave me what.

From Mom and Stepdad
Money
Lucky magazine shopping manual
Island by Michael Kors fragrance
A beautiful blue and white daily planner for work
The "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" daily calendar - I loved the book!

From Dad and Stepmom
A beautiful white gold necklace with a single ring on it that has different colored gemstones
VS lotion and body spray
Pair of cute thong sandals

From Boyfriend
LV Monogram Ludlow wallet
Anklet with yellow gold, white gold and rose gold hearts (very pretty!)

From Boyfriend's Family
Two ribbed turtlenecks from the Gap in black and magenta

From Other Family
$100 Express gift card
$100 American Express gift card
More money!
VS underwear

I think I did pretty well this year :biggrin: Looks like everyone else did, too!

Cristina said:
From Mom and Stepdad
Money
Lucky magazine shopping manual
Island by Michael Kors fragrance
A beautiful blue and white daily planner for work
The "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" daily calendar - I loved the book!

From Dad and Stepmom
A beautiful white gold necklace with a single ring on it that has different colored gemstones
VS lotion and body spray
Pair of cute thong sandals

From Boyfriend
LV Monogram Ludlow wallet
Anklet with yellow gold, white gold and rose gold hearts (very pretty!)

From Boyfriend's Family
Two ribbed turtlenecks from the Gap in black and magenta

From Other Family
$100 Express gift card
$100 American Express gift card
More money!
VS underwear

I think I did pretty well this year :biggrin: Looks like everyone else did, too!

Cristina,
If I remember correctly, I thought you wanted a LV Speedy 25 for Christmas. Did you get it?

My favorite things were. . .
Chloe paddington (ivory) (which arrived last week)
2 Missoni Scarves
Frette Sheets
Gift Certicficate for 6 Facials
A Chloe jacket
LV luggage (I have enough already!!!)
Mrs. John L Strong Stationary

baglady said:
Cristina,
If I remember correctly, I thought you wanted a LV Speedy 25 for Christmas. Did you get it?

Heh... funny story regarding that!

When my dad and I went shopping together last weekend, he told me that the eBay transaction with the fake LV Speedy 25 that my stepmom had bought for me had not gone through. I thought that he bought the Speedy for me at the LV store later that afternoon when we separated so he could put shopping bags in the car. Well, yesterday when I opened my gifts, I opened a box that on the outside said it was a Bamboo Food Steamer Set (which would have been cool to receive, too! :lol: ). Inside was the Speedy 25. But when I looked at it, something looked off. The stitching is very poor, and the font embossed on the leaf looks wrong. Still, I said I was thrilled with it and he and my stepmom were so excited when I opened the box.

So we continued opening presents with my family, but later that afternoon my dad came up to me and said, "I know you were wondering if I got you the Speedy that weekend. I didn't. We actually ended up buying it on eBay from that same seller. There was a problem but it was worked out." I told him he had nothing to worry about and that I was glad things had worked out and that I loved the bag. The rest of the day was great. My little cousins had a blast opening gifts, and my dad and stepmom loved the gifts I got them.

Tomorrow I am taking the Speedy to an LV store, just to have it authenticated to be sure (hey, I could be wrong!). If it is indeed fake, I received enough Christmas money to buy myself one, and my parents won't know the difference ;) I really did appreciate the effort they made to get the bag, and I'm glad I got to spend time with my family. Next time, I'll just ask for money so I can get myself what I want :lol: