Presents for me.....

NY2005

May 11, 2014
Hi ladies, a super fast reveal. Hubby just back from a golf trip, with some goodies for me. I so badly wanted something oxblood.....the boy did good. Pics not great from ipad. Here is medium lily and continental wallet in oxblood, how I love duty free :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 500
Thanks ladies, yes he did really good. I did drop quite alot of hints though that he seemed to ignore!!! I will take a family pic of the oxblood addition with her medium lily family, I def think I have enough now....until the next one.

Hi ladies, a super fast reveal. Hubby just back from a golf trip, with some goodies for me. I so badly wanted something oxblood.....the boy did good. Pics not great from ipad. Here is medium lily and continental wallet in oxblood, how I love duty free :smile:
Your husband did very well NY2005! What a stunning set, the colour is gorgeous and the leather looks lovely. Would love to see a family pic too, enjoy!

Love love love! Medium Lily Oxblood will be mine! Modelling pic?