Presenting the Unpopular Normandy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I so love the Cuir Taurillon leather.. My SA says its the reason why this bag is as expensive as the Empreintes..

Attached Files:

Hann Kg and JazzyMac like this.
  2. It's a very beautiful bag, I haven't seen it before. Congrats!

3. This is such a pretty bag! I love the leather with the de canvas. Can the handles fold down so that they lay flat against the bag when it's shoulder carried?

4. Why unpopular? It's difficult for me to dislike anything with DE on it so I think she's beautiful! Congrats!!

5. The bag is exquisite!

6. I'm surprised that not many people have it, it's gorgeous!

7. Don't think of it as unpopular just because a lot of people aren't wearing it like the Speedy or NF. It's these types of rare-in-the-wild bags that really turn heads and stand out in a crowd.
    Congratulations!

8. thank you. i so love it!

9. it can actually but right now its still kinda stiff.

10. i haven't seen any reveals yet so i am thinking many doesn't like it. :biggrin:

11. Wow!! That bag is stunning!!

12. i know! very classic also..:P

13. thanks! makes me think i really made a good decision.:biggrin:

14. I saw u post this in April purchases thread and had a look to see if you posted a reveal and you did...with pics, yay! It's a beautiful bag, even my husband liked it. Enjoy!

15. Beautiful!