Presenting.... the Old Navy Nimbus?

Wow, LOL... I dont condone stealing others' creative ideas, but that is kinda cute. Don't shoot me!! :hrmm:

I :heart: the nimbus! I think I saw on this site somewhere that it is coming out in teal?!? Off topic I know, but I can't wait to see that!

It's not a counterfeit, it doesn't have the LV logo, it could never be mistaken for a real nimbus, so imo it's not a fake. It's "designer inspired" which is quite common even amongst other high end design houses.

It's not all THAT similar. One's metallic, one's not. They're two different colors. Etc. I wonder why people keep thinking that look and feel can/should be copy protected, when EVERY PURSE IN THE WORLD is inspired by some other purse that's already out there. I have a book on making your own handbags, and you know what? The author lists five or six different types/style of purse. Clutch, tote, hobo, etc. There's not that much variation, so with only a few types of style there are bound to be some looks that resemble each other, if only slightly. EVERY purse made--EVERY SINGLE ONE--is a variation on some theme that already exists elsewhere.