Presenting...the NEW Escara!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After waiting a little over 3 months, I finally got my new Pre-Fall Escara shoe in! These are my last pair of shoes for quite a while due to my new financial issues, but I loved these so much, I didnt want to cancel. They are also quite a bit darker in person than shown in the photo on NM.com, but I still needed a good pair of dark brown shoes.
    I dont think I have seen these listed here yet, so I wanted to present the new style. Here we go....

[​IMG]

2. Keep it coming! I wanna see!

3. [​IMG]

4. Wooohooo....it's a LIVE reveal!:yahoo:

5. Their first premiere!

[​IMG]

6. Modeling shots....

[​IMG]

7. those are really pretty florida, I really love the color! Congrats!

8. Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

9. Last one....

[​IMG]

I think they are just the perfect "casual, yet pulled together" look to wear with jeans and a t-shirt, or dressed up. Love them and they even have a tiny platform at the front making them extremely comfortable! :yahoo:

10. Ohh so pretty congrats !! I like the color ........... :love:

11. They are really cute! Congrats!

12. oooh, those are nice! and they look like they fit you perfectly!

13. Love the color! Congrats!!

14. They are really pretty. I love the color!!

15. Very cute! I like all the stitching details.