Presenting the lovely satin bow bag

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Some of you might have read my other thread but if you didn't, this is not mine, but my sister's. She had it send to me, as she didn't want it send to her office, so I was to get the delievery instead.

It came in a HUGE box. It was my first time seeing a box like this but I think fe tPFers mentioned some items come with these white boxes? There was a description sticker on the side of the box just like my other bags that came in black and white box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aw that's cute! she must be so happy! :yes:

3. It's very cute. Congrats!

4. Wow, what a nice bag. Thanks for sharing!

5. That's a very cute bag!!

6. looks like a huge bow, and your right. its very lovely.

7. PLEASE can we all drool on some modelling pics :biggrin:

8. It's pretty, congrats to your sister!

9. And this is somewhat closeup of the closure. (Sorryfor the blurry pic. It was late and I was tired):sweatdrop:

[​IMG]

This is the view from the top, with the wrap around flap thing opened. I was surprised to see the bag had a zipper! I always kind of assumed the whole thing was open top style tote.

[​IMG]

It's lot roomier than one would think by looking at its exterior...

[​IMG]

^ There are two dips at the each end of the bag, where you can see tissues in the pic above.

Below is a pic with my python flap that's a bit bigger than classic east west flaps.

[​IMG]

And the next one is shown with my reissue in 226 size.

[​IMG]

This bow bag is the largest of the three sizes available. I originally thought if I was to get one, I'd get a medium. But now I look at it and compared it to my other bags, I think large is pretty good size.

I'm sorry most pics are not clear but as I'm not the owner for it, I couldn't really play around with it too much. While I don't think it's that delicate as some are afraid of, my sissy is very picky and fussy. She would murder me if I leave a miniscule scratch on it. I nearly had a heart attack when my Yorkie jumped on my lap, where I had the bag when I took it out of the box.:wtf:

10. OMG I love this bag so much. I can't wait till my boutique gets it in! :love:

11. Amanda, can you please combine this thread to my other one? I don't know what happened! I meant to post this as a reply to my other thread with the same title.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you!

12. I'm afraid you'd have to wait till Bulletproofsoul gets hers. That bag has already left my hands. BPS would be much more fabulous model than moi, anyway.:sweatdrop:

13. I'm surprised you still didn't get one! My sis got it at Wynn last week and they supposedly sold another one before her. I was thinking it could be you, as I knew you wanted one. Which boutique did you ask to be on the list?

14. I love it! Please.. modeling pics.

15. So lucky, very beautiful!