Presenting Poppy!

You know i have just realised that i haven't updated this thread for a while and i have new pics of Poppy.
She was lying on the windowsill in a very perculiar manner, i have no idea how on earth she could of been comfortable in that position but she sure was smiling at me a lot so she must of been happy :roflmfao:

Attachments

• jgh 001.JPG
    jgh 001.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 133
  • jgh 002.JPG
    jgh 002.JPG
    252.2 KB · Views: 143
  • jgh 003.JPG
    jgh 003.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 137
  • jgh 004.JPG
    jgh 004.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 140
Latest pics of Poppy (she was playing around my daughters Barbies :lol:)

Attachments

• me=p 015.JPG
    me=p 015.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 80
  • me=p 016.JPG
    me=p 016.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 81
  • me=p 017.JPG
    me=p 017.JPG
    438.7 KB · Views: 80
  • me=p 018.JPG
    me=p 018.JPG
    505.6 KB · Views: 74
Awww, she's beautiful.

I just skimmed the whole thread. You should post pics of your pup, too.

Thanks hun and i would totally post pics of Roxie but she is definately no longer a pup, she is an old lady now and the poor thing is greying around the chops :lol:

What a cutie!

She's beautiful! How she has grown:smile:

Love that first picture! She certainly is a stunner :yes:

Poppy says thanks ladies 'meow' !!!

In actual fact she is so much trouble, she only last night chewed through the stereos speaker wires so we no longer have surround sound, good job that we are animal lovers in this house because i was so not amused, she just sat there smiling at me :kitty:

Poppy says thanks ladies 'meow' !!!

In actual fact she is so much trouble, she only last night chewed through the stereos speaker wires so we no longer have surround sound, good job that we are animal lovers in this house because i was so not amused, she just sat there smiling at me :kitty:

Haha, I have a bunny who chews wires too! Good thing she's cute or else she would have gotten the boot! :P

Haha, I have a bunny who chews wires too! Good thing she's cute or else she would have gotten the boot! :P

:lol: But awww bunnies, i saw a giant one at the pet store the other day and me and my daughter were oohing and aahing at it, hubby had to put us in check, lol!
Poppy has chewed through several phone chargers too, we think that things are out of her reach and i guess we understimated her determination :giggles: