Presenting my newest love to you ... Studded Asher!

luxe K

Apr 26, 2009
Seattle
I have been here in the Treesje community (rather quietly) for quite some time now. It has been so much fun seeing others reveals and hearing how they adore their new bag. I've been thinking of purchasing a Treesje for a couple months now, and I finally decided what the hay! Well, I am so proud to finally be a part of this Treesje loving crowd and own one of these beauties. Enough of that though, I'll hurry to the most important part... My new Studded Asher!

Accompanied by my perfect angel Elliott... ;)

Looking fierce!

I absolutely love the interior.

So what do you think of it? I honestly couldn't be happier. I was wondering if it would live up to my expectations and it did not let me down. The leather is absolutely delicious. I love the size, shape, everything. I love my Studded Asher! :love:

Attachments

TaraP

Bruno Von PepFried<3
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Love Love Love it!!! It's beautiful... I'm happy to hear you love it too! Congrats on an awesome bag!

luxe K

Apr 26, 2009
Seattle
Thank you everyone! I'm not sure which is cuter, the kitten or the bag! :P
Also I absolutely love the gunmetal studs, it adds that extra something to the purse. Now I'm just looking for the perfect wallet to go with it, any suggestions?
I'm so excited I don't have to baby it and be super careful of setting it down, like I was in the past with my LV Galliera. :amuse:

Bag Me

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
USA
Great bag...love the combo of black leather with gunmental studs. The studs just make the the black bag pop. Really cute kitty too.

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Love it! The studs make a nice statement w/o shouting it. Congrats!

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
:woohoo: A Studded Asher! The studs are really subtle, but so stylish. Great choice for your 1st Treesje. Your cat is so cute (I love tabbies), and that bunny in your avatar is killing me w/ it's cuteness. Congrats on the new bag/love!

If you want an edgier wallet, you could think about the Botkier Trigger Wallet.. http://www.amazon.com/botkier-Trigg...C0OM/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1249056272&sr=8-3
Too bad the black has gold hw... unless you don't care about matching that. It's a tough decision :P The pewter looks gorgeous :drool: