Presenting my new Paraty......

Congrats! I love your wood Paraty! I've been looking at the Paraty and heard that they are pretty heavy. What are your thoughts on it? Do you have the medium Paraty? I was looking at the large but they seem to be huge.

Erica currently has a Griege Paraty but I'm not so sure on the color. I think it is meant to be that I should just continue to wait. :biggrin:

Cheers,
Serena

Congrats! I love your wood Paraty! I've been looking at the Paraty and heard that they are pretty heavy. What are your thoughts on it? Do you have the medium Paraty? I was looking at the large but they seem to be huge.

Erica currently has a Griege Paraty but I'm not so sure on the color. I think it is meant to be that I should just continue to wait. :biggrin:

Cheers,
Serena
Hi Serena. I adore my paraty. Some ppl do say it is a little heavy and I guess I can understand why they may feel that way, but honestly I dont find it too heavy. Maybe you should go to a department store and feel it out. Mine are mediums and I do think the large is humongous. The medium is a perfect size and the paraty is such a unique and versatile bag you can wear in so many ways.

Me and a fellow tpfer were talking about the greige and we both don't like it as well. Like u she considered it just because the colours she wanted were unavailable. I do think you should wait as Erica always restocks and the last thing you want to do is get something you don't love just as a substitute. Good luck in your search and feel free to contact me anytime.

Hi Serena. I adore my paraty. Some ppl do say it is a little heavy and I guess I can understand why they may feel that way, but honestly I dont find it too heavy. Maybe you should go to a department store and feel it out. Mine are mediums and I do think the large is humongous. The medium is a perfect size and the paraty is such a unique and versatile bag you can wear in so many ways.

Me and a fellow tpfer were talking about the greige and we both don't like it as well. Like u she considered it just because the colours she wanted were unavailable. I do think you should wait as Erica always restocks and the last thing you want to do is get something you don't love just as a substitute. Good luck in your search and feel free to contact me anytime.

Thank You yowong52! I think I am set on the camel/brown color! I am going to wait it out and see. :smile:

yowong52 said:
Thought I'd reveal my Paraty in Wood as well since I never did got the chance to.

Hi Yowong, seeing that you just got 2 Paratys, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to compare... The inside pockets (cell phone pocket without the zipper) have a diagonal seam on the corners.. Do your two bags have the stitching looking the same, i.e. leaving the opening the exact same size? I ask because I have an Eggplant Paraty and just got a Licorice Paraty, but the diagonal seams are different :sad:. Seems like one of the openings is smaller because of where the stitching was done.

I was curious if anyone else had noticed this with their Paratys.

I really love the Wood color.. My Licorice looks very similar... Yay!! :smile: I couldn't resist the Licorice when I saw Erica had it because it seemed so similar to wood. I wonder if anyone has comparison pics of the two...

Hi Yowong, seeing that you just got 2 Paratys, I'm wondering if you've had a chance to compare... The inside pockets (cell phone pocket without the zipper) have a diagonal seam on the corners.. Do your two bags have the stitching looking the same, i.e. leaving the opening the exact same size? I ask because I have an Eggplant Paraty and just got a Licorice Paraty, but the diagonal seams are different :sad:. Seems like one of the openings is smaller because of where the stitching was done.

I was curious if anyone else had noticed this with their Paratys.

I really love the Wood color.. My Licorice looks very similar... Yay!! :smile: I couldn't resist the Licorice when I saw Erica had it because it seemed so similar to wood. I wonder if anyone has comparison pics of the two...
Hi jp_536 I don't think I'll be able to help you. Only my Dove has a cellphone pocket so I won't be able to help make this comparison for you. Maybe someone else can help answer that. Or you should start a thread.

Licorice does look real similar to wood...and does caramel. I have read on here that Chloe changes their names but not the colour.

Both bags are so beautiful! You look absolutely lovely carrying them! Congrats!

Gorgeous bags!!! Thank you for the mod shots!!! I'm so excited to receive mine! I'll do a reveal too! :happydance:

Both bags are stunning!! And I love how you style them!

Beautiful bags. They are both gorgeous!

Gorgeous neutrals you have there! You look fabulous with both Paratys!

Great Looking Paratys!
Love the WOOD!!!

love your paratys! i am really loving that dove color. you look so pretty with your bags & i love your dress!
Thank you for the lovely compliments :biggrin: