Presenting my new love!

I wanted to use it today as well but suddenly it rain heavily so I put it back! Hahaha! My friend always said that I am slave of Chanel bag, maybe Im a little funny perhaps :P Something interesting to share on how I take care of my bag, I would make sure my friend is not going to shabu shabu or BBQ dinner before I use my Chanel bag, I would also check the seats before putting my Chanel on it.

When I came back home I will look thru my bag and slightly clean it and put it back to my cabinet. Hahaha! I take good care of my Chanel bag because I just feel that it must be in good condition to look nice. If there is dis coloring or stain I will not feel like using it anymore. Maybe I am weird isn't it? Hahaha!

Btw coco sporran owner, my SA shared some additional care tips for me on the tassel for this bag. To maintain and care for the tassels, she advised me to place my finger really close to the zipper when opening and closing. Try not to pull the round headed part. This will maintain the tassel well for many years. HTH

Thank you for all the pointers! I try to take general care of my bags too and I don't think you are so extreme! We pay top dollars so I'd like to keep them looking good for as long as possible too! Very good point about the zipper pull! I'll need to remember that! Thank u!

Thanks tutu. I am in Singapore.

Credit to you and G&Smommy for updating on this coco sporran bag before it launch in my country. It capture my attention when both of you praises this bag. I am loving this new bag.

It is in Jumbo size. It doesn't look big on me I guess it is because of the colour and angle. I put side by side comparing 4 colours yesterday when I'm in the boutique, the light colour looks bigger when carrying it even thou they were all the same size. My SA said it is the colour effect because bright colour usually looks more outstanding and vibrant therefore look bigger. I agree, just like wearing black top will look slimmer, hahaha :P

The medium I find it rather small thou not like the normal medium size, seem like mini to me but slightly longer. It looks great as well, the details look more concentrated for the smaller size. Whereas, on the jumbo it looks slightly plain as a whole bag comparing to the medium.

Tutu, are you tempting to get one too? hehehe :graucho::graucho:

Yes, I am a bit tempted to get one, too; I saw the jumbo in a tan color and thought it was way too big, so am hoping to get to see the medium flap (I have so many black bags) since I love the little one so much. Seeing all these reveals is really tempting me to go back and reassess this flap bag!

Hi ladies, sorry to open a new thread as this bag already posted but I wanted to share a heavy photo post to share all little details of my new love. Please let me share because I wanted to share the joy :P

Also, I am happy to know that from today onwards, all seasonal bag will be having the magnetic classic box, cloth camellia flower and ribbon as well and a different care booklet. I will share little bit of details on this as well. Am not sure if it apply to all country.

Hope you gals enjoy it! I'm so excited! :roflmfao::graucho:
gorgeous!! congrats on your purchase :woohoo::loveeyes::heart:

Congrats! You look fabulous! You say you tried on four colors? May I confirm they are black, brown, blue and green?
The jumbo size I tried the 4 colour you mentioned. Bingo!

The smaller size I tried too. However, the black I find it more practical and also the rest of the colour not on the vibrant size, not my preference but it looks nice thou.