Presenting my new HG jewelry piece: the LV ID Signature Necklace + White MC PMP

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    When I first laid eyes on this particular piece of jewelry, I knew I had to have it and told myself I was going to own it someday... I'm very pleased that it actually came to reality!

I present my new ID Signature Necklace. It's made of 18 kt gold, has two diamonds where the i's are, and has the cutest little storage box in Mini Monogram Canvas. I am absolutely in love with this necklace... this is my first LV jewelry piece, and hopefully not my last. Next jewelry purchase: Clous Ring?

I also forgot to include another recent purchase, which was the adorable white Monogram Multicolore Porte Monnaie Plat.

My apologies on my absence from tPF... School has been taking up a lot of my time, but try my hardest to log on whenever I can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Beautifil piece of jewelry! Love it. Congrats.

3. I snapped a quick modeling pic. It's not the best lighting, but will suffice for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Nice. Congrats! :smile:

5. Awesome!

6. John, I have missed you!

That necklace is stunning on you! :nuts: I am so happy for you!

7. Very Nice! Congrats!!

8. CONGRATS!!!

it's stunning!

9. Gorgeous necklace, I love the mono case it came in as well! Your modeling picture looks great! Congrats on the new necklace, enjoy!

10. Fabulous!! It looks like it was made for you :tup: congrats!

11. wow...i love it and the jewelry case!congrats!

12. John ! Congrats on your HG, it's stunning and looks fantastic on you ! :heart:

13. Congratulations! It looks fantastic on you, it suits you!

14. LOVE It looks great !!

15. Gorgeous! Lovee it! Congrats!