Presenting my militaire suede weekender....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Purchased this morning, I had been eyeing the militaire work for some time but it had been sold by the time I got back to the store (it was a month later LOL)...
    I actually wanted a weekender as it is perfect for travel and every day and the suede makes it so light. The handles seem a bit longer on this one than usual, which enables me to fit it comfortably on my shoulder. Needless to say, I am utterly in loooove!! Sorry, pics aren't great as they were taken with my mobile

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your purchase! Militaire is a great shade of green. Not a huge fan of suede, but I like it! Enjoy you brand new suede WE!!

3. Militaire really is quite beautiful. Congratulations on a stunning new bag Laetitya.

4. congrats, it is really special, I love the color! :flowers:

5. Gorgeous colour.
    Many congrats.

6. She's divine! The Weekender is such a wonderful style and you can't beat Militaire for versatility, CONGRATS!!

7. Absolutely gorgeous !!! I have the blue suede work, and when I purchased it, I saw the military green suede bags in the store (city, work & velo). The color is fabulous !! Huge congrats, it's so beautiful for fall !! and thanks for sharing !!

8. Congrats. Another Militaire, yayyy.:yahoo:

9. OOOH it's huge - loads of lovely Bal suede for your $$! I haven't tried a weekender IRL, but it looks soooo spacious, perfect! congrats :Partyhat:

10. Oh gosh more and more suede appear here and it make me jealous lol
    Congratulations! The bag looks great on you

11. That bag is HUGE! I LOVE the colour, such a beautiful shade of khaki and the suede looks very soft. Congrats!

12. congrats

13. What a gorgeous WE! I am biased because green is my favorite color but that bag rocks. Nice job!

14. Gorgeous gorgeous suede WE! Huge congrats!!!

15. That's a HUGE bag! PERFECT for travel! Congrats!