Presenting...my Little CL Collection

brunettetiger

Follow Your Heart...
O.G.
Apr 17, 2007
I've finally found the CL styles that work for me! :yahoo: It was alot of thought and alot of work as im sure you all already know this!...

Here are my Simples 100 in Black Kid, size 39. No question in my mind they are the right feel, look, toe shape, height, leather, color everything! Love how they look with skinny jeans! These babies fit my foot PERFECTLY. And since they are flexible, no heel slippage! Can't say enough good things about Simples!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Feel the same satisfaction for the Patent Flats, size 39.5:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2387.JPG
    IMG_2387.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 363
  • IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_2371.JPG
    IMG_2371.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 363
My only questionable pair are the Black Patent VPs, size 39 - why? Since they will be my only pair of black VPs in the collection (yea right), I wanted them to be perfect too. They are indeed stunning, but I'm unsure of the red toe.:confused1: Burgundy Patent toe looks like what I really might have wanted instead.:Push: Are Burgundy toes still around or should I settle for red toes since they are in my hot little hands (errrr um feet)? And I am wondering do I have to walk differently in these, kinda like a horse trotting slow? Since there is no bend, major heel slippage on the right if I walk normally. And I hate having to rig shoes at the heel!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh, and here are my new Lanvin Dark Silver Flats, size 39.5! Sometimes they look silver, green, bronze, definately a neutral chamelon color. Kinda got carried away on all this foot candy this month:sweatdrop:!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2416.JPG
    IMG_2416.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_2415.JPG
    IMG_2415.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_2414.JPG
    IMG_2414.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2422.JPG
    IMG_2422.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2399.JPG
    IMG_2399.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 343
thanks ladies!
hehe the more I look at my own pics, the more I am liking the red toe! This was one of those NM screwups, I did think I was getting burgundy based on their website...

What a great collection, so classy and excellent first pairs! (And those Lanvins are amazing!) I love both the red tip and the burgundy, so I can't really help you there - but I'd keep them, they look amazing on you, and then you don't have to deal with a return!

I love all of your choices! I think the VPs look great on you with the red toe. Sorry to read you have heel slippage, if they fit you that is weird that the heel would slip. Maybe you need the smaller size?