presenting my last two mulberries

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
I have been so busy lately so I haven't had time to do proper reveals.

Now I have downsized my collection and built a core collection that fulfill all my needs. Oak and Black Bays, Oak Roxy, A4, Anthony, Black ledbury and choc e-w bays.

the two last bags in the collection I now present to you

One I bought in Stockholm when I was on business meeting last time and got tired of using my bays as a laptopbag. A beautiful Oak elkington. It has a shoulderstrap that is too long for me so I have folded it and use it as a shoulderbag. It works great.

IMG_6513.jpg

The other one is my oak Lily, ordered from mywaredrobe sale on saturday and arrived today. with all the snow that is really impressing.

IMG_6510.jpg

so this probobly will be my last mulberrys. The prices have gone up and the new styles don't appeal to me at all, and I have a great collection to use.

I think If I get any more bags it will be from other brands. I have learned these years of collection that I really like classic styles and classic colors, so from now on I am going to look for that and don't get seduced by pictures of lovley bags in different colors. It just isn't me.

Two great bags! Congrats and I hope that you enjoy using them both. If you are aware that classic styles and colours work best for you then you are totally right and very sensible to stick to them. xx

What lovely finishes and very usable styles and I agree the latest styles don't make my heart sing either, hope you have great fun using them over the christmas period.
My wardrobe wow how amazing delivery times! Pat on the back for them too.

Congratulations Salikons - they both look lovely, and it sounds like you know what you like/want and have achieved it (something I'm quite envious of - I'm too impulsive sometimes & later regret buying/selling).