Presenting my gift-Roses Pochette-Should I Keep it or Return??

LvCedLv

Jul 26, 2008
I think I was waitin' 4 the roses pochette for ages :heart:
Today i got it, it's really nice indeed..colors're sooo bright...yeah, i love everything 'bout it except the stitches :sad: I'll post some pics in a few mins..wondering 'bout your opinions.umm,maybe i'm overreacting with the issue,but there's something which really disturbs me :confused1:

Attachments

• Photo0260.jpg
    Photo0260.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 83
Btw,before posting this thread,i've made several searches about the issue. I've found out that most of you have the roses pochette,which was made in Spain. Mine's made in Spain too. Sorry for the bad quality pics,I took them by my cell phone.But I hope you get what I mean.The front is ok,but the back is not.The stitches aren't proper,they don't look good enough :crybaby:
So what should I do? It was the only one in the store..Should I return it? How do the stitches look on your pochettes?

Attachments

• Photo0350.jpg
    Photo0350.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Photo0340.jpg
    Photo0340.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 153
yes, youre right, i dont like them,, sadly sometimes thats the only way to differentiate a realLV vs. a fake one. So, if your stiches are this bad people would assume it is fake. Not that u should care but, whats the point on spending so much for something u dont like.. let us know what happened, and what did the store says to u.. best regards