Presenting...my FIRST BANDEAU

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    I'm not really into scarves and bandeaus. But I was inspired by SweetP's collection that I just had to get my first one!

Here she is...PINK PAPILLON BANDEAU. She's so pretty! :tender:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! I love that one!

3. Here she is with my white and brown WC speedy 30: :heart: Goes well with both of them right? :okay:

Attached Files:

4. WOW!! It looks stunning with both Watercolors.

5. congrats!!..I love the bandeau with your brown water speedy!!..totally look perfect.

6. Congrats. Just a warning, LV scarves are as addictive as everything else LV!

7. It looks great on both bags!

8. Love it!!!! Congrats!!!

9. she's a sweetie.....love it with the white WC~~

10. Congrats! Looks great on both your WC Speedys. :tup:

11. Cute! Congrats!

12. Thank you everyone!!!:shame:

MsMcCrocodile
    -- I can feel the addiction coming too. I'm in big trouble right? :sweatdrop:

13. Hi there again glendz! the splash bandeau in purple is really pretty :graucho: you might want to take a look at it again in the store :P

14. it's lovely

15. Congrats!!! Very Nice!