Presenting my Chyc Cabas

Congrats! What a gorgeous colour!! :smile: I saw this colour in the french website - blue canard? Thats the colour Miranda Kerr had as well! Which pics do you think best represent its colour irl? I was planning to get it but I am a bit concerned if the colour is too bright / light as I am planning to carry it as everyday work bag lols

Congrats! What a gorgeous colour!! :smile: I saw this colour in the french website - blue canard? Thats the colour Miranda Kerr had as well! Which pics do you think best represent its colour irl? I was planning to get it but I am a bit concerned if the colour is too bright / light as I am planning to carry it as everyday work bag lols

I emailed YSL Eurpoe customer service, and the CS told me the color Miranda Kerr carried is Ocean Blue which is the one I got. The Blue Canard is more of royal blue which is a little darker then the one I have.

I would say all photos represent the color of the bag. When I open the box and saw it in my room, the color is like the peacock blue

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/yves-saint-laurent/1863184d1347043496-presenting-my-chyc-cabas-dscf7250.jpg

But when i take it out under the sun, the color is more vibrant blue. close to electric blut but not that bright.

I have contacted YSL and the CS told me that every region name the bag blue slightly different. They don't have a unified name for bag colors. Also, I went to my local YSL boutique in states, the SA told me the same thing. She said when the bag comes, it does not have a color name on the tag. If the shipping document shows the color, they will name the color according to the shipping documents. Or else, they will just make up a color name for it. I think they should have a unified name so everyone knows what color we are referring to but it is not hte case.

Dear All

I just got this bag and would love to share with you all

Its a Turquoise Blue in size large

These photos are taken under nature sunlight

Do you think guys can use the Chyc Cabas as well? I know that they can because there is a guy version but my guy friend said it was too big and more travel size for him. Do you think he can use the normal Chyc Cabas?:smile:

ujili said:
Do you think guys can use the Chyc Cabas as well? I know that they can because there is a guy version but my guy friend said it was too big and more travel size for him. Do you think he can use the normal Chyc Cabas?:smile:

There is a guy version which is like a weekender size. If its too big, then u can consider getting the female size large which is the one I have. It is very big n roomy. The size fits guy for sure

kyuis2004 said:
What's the color n size u have in mind?

I saw someone with a really vibrant red which was stunning but I'm not sure what season that would be from. And probably just in the medium size, although is it true that there's a smaller one coming out with a shoulder strap?

designerlust said:
I saw someone with a really vibrant red which was stunning but I'm not sure what season that would be from. And probably just in the medium size, although is it true that there's a smaller one coming out with a shoulder strap?

There is a small size with strap available. I think the red is this season or last. I saw it in person n it is a true red. Very nice as well. You will b able to put the large on shoulder but medium will b more like a tots. The handle is a little shorter. There are different options u can choose. Good luck on ur decision n hunting :smile:.

kyuis2004 said:
There is a small size with strap available. I think the red is this season or last. I saw it in person n it is a true red. Very nice as well. You will b able to put the large on shoulder but medium will b more like a tots. The handle is a little shorter. There are different options u can choose. Good luck on ur decision n hunting :smile:.

Thanks for all the info :smile: coz I live in Australia I think we only get limited styles but I might check online as well