Presenting my beautiful new ray of sunshine!!!!

well you know i love this bag and am so excited and happy that you do too now that it has arrived! the color is just beautiful and is warming up my cold morning just looking at your stunning pics! and what gorgeous bracelets and a wonderful boyfriend too!!! :heart:

thanks LT bag lady, graceful, Lululala, Ranag, jelts, aaa_1188, blueiris, Danzare, sweet rabbit, dinitegrity, Princess Coco and Juda! :flowers:

BAL_Fanatic, the leather is truly amazing!!! so soft and smooth. to die for! :drool:

well you know i love this bag and am so excited and happy that you do too now that it has arrived! the color is just beautiful and is warming up my cold morning just looking at your stunning pics! and what gorgeous bracelets and a wonderful boyfriend too!!! :heart:

ahhh i know! nycmom, thanks so much for your kind words!!! next week is supposed to be nice midweek so i think that will be a great time for the both of us to debut out aquilones!!!! this past weekend was brutally cold, wasn't it? brr... hope u stayed warm!

congratulations again and that is soooo beautiful. really like the bangles too!

thanks doloresmia! thanks for your constant enabling with your LOVELY pictures! i :love: my bracelets. i rarely take them off.

such a beautiful and uplifting colour! congratulations on your purchase! :smile:

thanks catchastar! so glad to hear that you finally :love: your cigar aquilone. i saw one IRL and it's such glorious swirls of mocha...

That is such an amazing shade of yellow - congratulations and enjoy... summer is definitely coming!

thanks BookerMoose! i can't wait for it to be warm again!!!

Oh, I love the yellow ray of sunshine!!! A very happy color and the bracelets aren't too bad either!!! I think the aquilone is best in yellow!! Congrats !!!!

I love the detailed effect on the leather!!!

Congrats, jeshika! Not sure why I missed this. I agree with the above... this bag looks best in Yolk! It's such a fun shape so an equally fun, summery color complements it the most.