Presenting my beautiful new ray of sunshine!!!!

Well done Jeshika.. she is sooooo soft. I had the pleasure of 'fondling' a cigar colored one and it took me a while to let go of it.

I also have the same lovely bracelet :smile:

Jeshika - what a beautiful bag in such a happy color!!! Congratulations!!! I almost bougth the cigar version but then I got the cigar boutis instead. These bags are so soft, you just want to squeeze them all day long!!!!!

This is such a unique and stunning bag and I love the color!!! Perfect for the spring/summer! Have you worn the bag yet? Wondering how it wears over the shoulder and how functional it is?

thank you so much Kellybag, thedseer, kroquet, lilndc, TDL, CCKL! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

that Aquilone is TDF!! the color is so much fun and so summery. congrats on a fab fab purchase!

now the bracelets - how sweet of your bf! i particularly like the thin one :smile:

thanks glam! i love my bracelets too. i rarely take them off. i wasn't used to the larger one initially, but it really grew on me. :love:

I love it! I love yellow, and I just can't decide between the Aquilone and the fringe bag!

oh bags... u know what i think! the aquilone!!!!!!!! :love:

Well done Jeshika.. she is sooooo soft. I had the pleasure of 'fondling' a cigar colored one and it took me a while to let go of it.

I also have the same lovely bracelet :smile:

oooh thanks Nic! it is hard to let go of! we're bracelet twins! :biggrin:

This is such a unique and stunning bag and I love the color!!! Perfect for the spring/summer! Have you worn the bag yet? Wondering how it wears over the shoulder and how functional it is?

i havent carried it out yet. the weather in NYC has been pretty crummy. I'm going to take it out for a spin tomorrow. it's supposed to be beautiful and noone is going to be in the office to make comments. heehee. but it wears fabulous over the shoulder because of the braided handle! u should give it a try!

I'm normally not a particularly huge fan of yellow, but your yolk aquilone is absolutely lovely! Congrats! And congrats on the bracelets as well -- love the small and large together.

Here she is in all her glory!

Another angle...

And a picture of the braided handle for the braided handle lovers out there :love:
attachment.php

Very sunshiny!