Presenting my beautiful new ray of sunshine!!!!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Congrats, Jeshika! I love this bag and I adore the braided handle. This leather and color treatment is just another of Tomas Maier's genius designs. Photos look great but it's even more wonderful IRL.

Great choice!

Leah

Mar 22, 2006
jeshika said:
Leah!

DBF just asked what "DBF" meant... i explained it meant "Dear BF" and his response was, "PHEW! i thought u were calling me the dumb BF on your purseforum". I guess it could go either way! heehee.
Jeshika, your darling BF needs to know that ANY man that knows and buys Bottega for his sweetie is a true genius! :kiss:

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
So beautiful :sunshine::beach: Had to put on my shades while viewing to protect my eyes from the gorgeous glowing rays you and your newby are generating! :nuts:

Can't wait till you get to take her out and enjoy her. :yahoo: Congrats!

Of course , love the bracelets too :smile:

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
thank you canadianstudies, dolphingirl, beljwl and frenchiefan! it is the perfect spring/summer bag!!!

So beautiful Had to put on my shades while viewing to protect my eyes from the gorgeous glowing rays you and your newby are generating!

Can't wait till you get to take her out and enjoy her. Congrats!

Of course , love the bracelets too :smile:
BL, you are too funny!!!! i hope you got your shades on in time! wouldn't want to hurt those lovely eyes!!! :P and yes, i can't wait for the weather to get warmer! ny weather is such a tease... 60 degree weather for a couple days and then COOOOLD!!!!

Congrats, Jeshika! I love this bag and I adore the braided handle. This leather and color treatment is just another of Tomas Maier's genius designs. Photos look great but it's even more wonderful IRL.

Great choice!
thanks, boxermom! u were absolutely right abt the braided handle! i :love: how comfortable it is and it is definitely more beautiful IRL! the color is alot softer and u can really appreciate its nuances as well as the impeccable construction!

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
Another amazing BV creation!! Absolutely beautiful Yolk Aquilone!! Oh & those bracelets... LOVE them!!!

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
What a lovely shade of yellow :heart:

The bracelet is a beauty too!

Wear them both in the best of health and happiness :smile: