Presenting..My Artsy GM and Mono Zippy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well I exhcnaged my Galliera PM for the Artsy GM today and got her a little friend to go with, Monogram Zippy!!
    So far the bag is great love all the neat pockets and so organized and for as big as the GM is shes pretty light... I will admit I was a little unsure about the whole strap issue but I think once you put stuff in her she tends to fold and fit better! I tried on the MM and I didn't like how she felt under my arm and looked. Hope my thread helps for some that are still unsure about the Artsy!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats!

3. And here is a few modeling pictures sorry not much of a picture person but figured I would give you gals an idea I am 5'11 and plus sized! :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congrats! It looks great on you!!

5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looks fabulous on you! I see that all of my "convincing" paid off! :woohoo: Now we are bag twins...GM and MM with their zippy cousins! :yes: Have you carried her out yet?

6. THANK YOU!!!

nope not yet lol just around the house!! I really wanted the MM to work for me though.. Just didn't look rite lol

7. I really love the gm on you. You made a great exchange!!!

8. that's a great choice, PKG! glad you made the ''brave'' exchange..i think i'm in the club too!

9. Congrats! It looks great on you!

10. Thank you :smile:

11. Gorgeous bag ~ and I am loving all the little compartments too -- makes staying organized easy. Enjoy her!! She fabulous. :smile:

12. So friggin GORGEOUS!!!

I love it girlie! I'll be joining you soon. Its a beauty. I'm dancing right now celebrating with you:woohoo::yahoo:

13. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

14. aww thank you :smile:

Did you get the GM??

15. Congrats enjoy her