Presentation is everything, right?

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Imagine my surprise to find a large box shipped overnight from BV on my back porch. Inside, there's lots of silver metallic tissue and inside of that is a good size BV box secured with their signature leather cord....I'm thinking someone sent me a gift? LOL It's the S/S catalog.

Yesterday I got a call from the store in Dallas asking if I received my catalog. I found that odd since I've never dealt with the Dallas store and usually my catalogs come from Nicole in AC. Well, the gentleman went on to explain that they have the third largest store in the US, they carry RTW and jewelry and an extensive selection of bags and they happily email photos. And he happily overnighted a catalog to me!

ITA agree about presentation. I think that when you get a gorgeous catalog presented beautifully it makes you more "willing" to spend money on an item.

I usually get mine from Nicole at AC too, can't wait to see the new one. Presentation means alot to me with such high end bags, and the boutiques do them up beautifully.

I think my attempt at sarcasm got lost. Really, a simple mailing envelope would have been fine. But that said, I'm happy to have the new catalog and for good measure he threw in the cruise one too.

I think my attempt at sarcasm got lost. Really, a simple mailing envelope would have been fine. But that said, I'm happy to have the new catalog and for good measure he threw in the cruise one too.

Ha ha..it wasn't lost on me! But I am sarcastic by nature....takes one to know one, eh?

Imagine my surprise to find a large box shipped overnight from BV on my back porch. Inside, there's lots of silver metallic tissue and inside of that is a good size BV box secured with their signature leather cord....I'm thinking someone sent me a gift? LOL It's the S/S catalog.

Yesterday I got a call from the store in Dallas asking if I received my catalog. I found that odd since I've never dealt with the Dallas store and usually my catalogs come from Nicole in AC. Well, the gentleman went on to explain that they have the third largest store in the US, they carry RTW and jewelry and an extensive selection of bags and they happily email photos. And he happily overnighted a catalog to me!

i liek opening BIg boxes...hehehe:yes: show us what you get:tup:..

btw, when u buy bags from boutique. do they give u storgae boxes/gift boxes? i like to store my bags in boxes if possible