presentable?

^ i ordered over the phone and was told it was sold out in jax so she would find one in the store if possible. well she did. wrapped pretty nice i guess though i wish they sent it in the larger box. i also ordered 3 wristlets and a ponytail scarf online. one wristlet came from a store in florida, the other,from indiana,and the 3rd from jax. the scarf came from jax too. this bugs me because the package slips are all screwed up.

What a mess, what's going on with Coach??? I just don't get it. Sometimes we are spending big money in exchange of little quality and bad service. And you guys are lucky, down here in Mexico we don't get the same attention, as Coach Mexico do not follow and respect Coach standards. Two weeks ago I got the sequin spotlight in blue jean, full price of course (and also Coach is kinda 30-35% more expensive down here) and the long strap was missing so I asked for the strap but it was lost, then I had to exchange it as it was the last one, so I got a really pretty but old handbag from last spring (embroidered maggie in antique rose) full price!!!, and the jewel tag was missing, also the lining was very dirty. I thought it was just not fair paying full price for a bag that was released 8 months ago and wasn't in pristine condition, so I really have to fight to get my money back, because Coach Mexico does not make refunds and just accepts exchange within the next 15 days of purchase. It sucks!!!

That sucks though, It makes me think twice about getting rid of my sydney in order to buy this. Glad i found this thread, gives me something to think about.

I wanted to but the wallet, but worried about the same issue re the pleats. A wallet gets a lot of handling too.

I've had the purple gathered wallet since it came out and I've had no issues with the pleats. I've used it exclusively since buying it. My wallet does get a lot of handling. No worries so far for me.