Present is under the tree, gimme strength!

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
DH came home with a Christmas present for me from Hermes SCP. :yahoo: Actually, it's my "big" present in a little box and I am dying to open it!!! :nuts: Elephant? Bracelet? ???? This is gonna be sheer torture! :roflmfao:

I can't see the actual box because it's in the small orange bag folded with the ribbon around it so I can't see what size box. ;)

DH came home with a Christmas present for me from Hermes SCP. :yahoo: Actually, it's my "big" present in a little box and I am dying to open it!!! :nuts: Elephant? Bracelet? ???? This is gonna be sheer torture! :roflmfao:

I can't see the actual box because it's in the small orange bag folded with the ribbon around it so I can't see what size box. ;)

OMFG :yahoo: :yahoo:
You have 3 weeks to go before u can open it :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Grab some popcorn, it's going to be a long wait......

....unless you sneak a peak.....

gently undo the ribbon, take out the box, slide the ribbon to the side, take cover off, snap pics, cover, slide ribbon back on, put box gently back into bag, redo ribbon, put back under the tree.....:graucho:

Hey CB - Maybe you can develop a case of SLEEPWALKING in the next few days, and learn how to untie the box with your eye closed?:confused1:

HANG IN THERE!!! BE STRONG!!! LUCKY YOU...at least you KNOW you will LOVE your PRESENT!!! GREAT DH!!:heart: :yahoo:

Welcome back MG...can't wait to see some pics!

There was a small orange box under our tree last year. But, since I had selected it, I already knew what it was.....still, it did not matter as I was just as excited Christmas morning, to open and enjoy!

Crochet, now I'm not suggesting that you peek ( yes I am:yes: !!) but IF you do, I still feel you'll enjoy opening it on Christmas!

Susi, the enabler!:wlae:

I wouldn't wait, I'd have died from the excitement and the anticipation...I'd just sneak under the tree in the middle of the night and just open it, then blame it on the dog...or cat...or kid....or Santa.