Present for my girlfriend 26yo. Suggestions?

I would suggest the mini Anjou if she doesn’t carry a lot or the st. Louis pm as everyday bags. Black on black or black with tan trim.

I think i will decide between them in the shop, having them face to face and trying to decide what she will love more..

But the one anybody here mention is the Artois! That seems clear.

Doing a bit more of research, two fast new questions;

If to choose the Anjou finally, how you think about the version ‘embroidered’ version? Saw in the site, with an elefant print..

111FC490-6DCA-4FD6-8BFB-C3160A09DFAF.jpegF7EF6206-71E4-4CDE-8BB9-AF35D4D551CE.jpeg

And another question (and in a total different style); how your thoughts about the small bag ‘Plumet’ model?

Thanks!
Tomorrow is the day!!

Doing a bit more of research, two fast new questions;

If to choose the Anjou finally, how you think about the version ‘embroidered’ version? Saw in the site, with an elefant print..

View attachment 5620664View attachment 5620663

And another question (and in a total different style); how your thoughts about the small bag ‘Plumet’ model?

Thanks!
Tomorrow is the day!!
Does she like elephants?
Are elephants significant to her in some way?
If so, by all means.

To be honest, if, for any reason, you feel unsure (please don’t be offended) , I would advise you to get a neutral color that she can match to what she wears and her usual activities which you will know of but we don’t.

An easier way is to do ‘couple matching’ colors since you mentioned owning goyard stuff but it may seem tacky to some people or touching to others - in a way it sends a nice message that you will like to match her and display it to the world when you both go out together, a sort of covert PDA.

Does she like elephants?
Are elephants significant to her in some way?
If so, by all means.

To be honest, if, for any reason, you feel unsure (please don’t be offended) , I would advise you to get a neutral color that she can match to what she wears and her usual activities which you will know of but we don’t.

An easier way is to do ‘couple matching’ colors since you mentioned owning goyard stuff but it may seem tacky to some people or touching to others - in a way it sends a nice message that you will like to match her and display it to the world when you both go out together, a sort of covert PDA.
noooo! I am not the person who is easy to offend. Opposite; appreciate very much all your comments, opinions, suggestions… priceless for me, specially, because i am a totally fashion ignorant:smile:

Elephants mean nothing; so, bye.

Matching colours with my bags..i am in the ‘tacky’ team

And totally agree with neutral colours. Someone suggested black, or black with tan… will go this way… but will consider brown, grey and this strong green aswell.

Reactions: redwings
The Artois is a very structured bag… not as casual.

One thing to keep in mind, what you think you may like may not be in stock. You may not have much choice.

Keep us informed! I would ask the boutique what the return and exchange policy is. Maybe she likes the bag but not the colour… etc. I shop at the Monaco store, the SA said exchange is possible within 2 weeks. No idea if it’s the same in London.

Reactions: Addicted to bags
Will ask and will inform you about ALL :sad:
Good luck and you're very sweet to be considering this purchase for her. :flowers:
I can't imagine my ex trying to tackle purchasing me a handbag. He didn't even like to hold my bag when we went shopping. Say I wanted to try on a jacket on or something, he would hold my bag away from him like it smelled. Attracted more attention that way IMO :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 1LV and redwings
Good luck and you're very sweet to be considering this purchase for her. :flowers:
I can't imagine my ex trying to tackle purchasing me a handbag. He didn't even like to hold my bag when we went shopping. Say I wanted to try on a jacket on or something, he would hold my bag away from him like it smelled. Attracted more attention that way IMO :lol:
thank you. Yes, i really enjoy doing surprises. She makes me the happiest so i try to make her feeling the same.

And actually, i am going to London to purchase a watch i am on a waitlist for 5 years, so she can’t imgine that i will come not with one, but to ‘bags’ :smile:

Let’s see.. exciting!