Present for him - How do you unlock it?

dreyx

Aug 10, 2007
Hello!

I've just bought the boyfriend an LV 4 key holder as an anniversary present!! & I forgot how to unlock it! haha! Can anyone describe to me or probably a picture if possible of how to unlock it?

Thanks very much!!

DSC00344.jpg

You don't push anything out. you see how the little hooks are like a "U' shape? Just slide the key onto the side that is not connected to the metal. You have to ever so slightly pull it apart at the tip to get the key through that indent. Don't know if that helps you any. If you have a big car key with an alarm type, it's best to put that on a small metal key ring first, then put the ring on your key holder.

Push both of the metal tabs on either side down at the SAME time and then slide it to the right or the left. Once you slide it, you can then pull it out and then the key hooks will fall out. You can then put a key on the key hook and then slide the metal bar back towards the center to secure everything. Hope this makes sense.... otherwise, if not, go back to LV and ask an SA to show you how to do it.

Push both of the metal tabs on either side down at the SAME time and then slide it to the right or the left. Once you slide it, you can then pull it out and then the key hooks will fall out. You can then put a key on the key hook and then slide the metal bar back towards the center to secure everything. Hope this makes sense.... otherwise, if not, go back to LV and ask an SA to show you how to do it.

hahahah WOW i didn't even know there really was more to the key holder! *smacks my forehead* :shame: it is true that you learn something new everyday--even at 1:20 in the morning :P