Jimmy Choo Presale Tomorrow (Oct. 16th) for JC 20% off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
purseinsanity, my SA, Stephanie, at Nordstrom South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, CA (714-549-8300) left me a message earlier about this. :smile:

If purseinsanity's SA Peggy cannot find what you need please give Stephanie a call; she is very helpful.

Happy Shopping everyone! :smile:

Yes - I saw Peggy this afternoon...it is true :graucho:. Not to be an enabler, but it's 20% girls! I saw the Lohla-Jayne there in eggplant patent. :nuts:

jburgh, I am being tempted by the purple Maddy and the ink Roquette. :-|

I do not need to spend any more money on bags...I may just have to chance it and wait to see what is available when the 40% and 60% Nordstro sale hits. I really want that ink Roquette though. :-|

Is this the one that has a super fine crackle to it?? I saw one like that at my Nordies a couple weeks ago and it sold lickity split. :drool: I do kinda like that dark brown Saba suede. :graucho:

Yep - that's it...fine crackle. They also had
Marla/M in Midnight blue
Marla/L in Smoke
Saba/M in leopard print pony
Mahala in black LP, and vanilla LP
Monna/L in black
Several crushed patents in various colors and various styles
That one bag with the smaller one hanging off the front in red

My memory is failing

OK, so I'm closing this thread before the drama starts. From the mouth of the designer handbag mgr at Nordies in Seattle. SAKs is not including all designer lines in their sale. Therefore neither will Nordies. The sale does not include: Choo, YSL, Gucci, Chanel, or Valentino. Peggy was told that it would not include Chanel and Gucci. The list of designers was amended after she sent out the word on the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.