Preppy Mix Keyfob

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
I pre-ordered the Preppy Mix key fob about a month ago on the last PCE and it got here yesterday. It's very cute and a keeper. Sorry I don't have IRL pics but here is the photo. It looks just like this though. I was dying to have more goldtone fobs. I'll take a pic later in action.

It's 92848 GD/MC
$58
preppy.jpg

I'm always on the hunt for nice gold colored fobs, too. I hadn't seen this before and it looks really cute! Love the sparkly stone and all the colors. Would love to see a pic of it on a bag.

That's so cute! I can't wait to see it in real life. I know Coach doesn't make very many keyfobs with the gold tone, so I hope this one looks great IRL. Which bag are you going to wear it with??

I pre-ordered the Preppy Mix key fob about a month ago on the last PCE and it got here yesterday. It's very cute and a keeper. Sorry I don't have IRL pics but here is the photo. It looks just like this though. I was dying to have more goldtone fobs. I'll take a pic later in action.

It's 92848 GD/MC
$58
View attachment 1268364

Has this not been released yet in regular stores?? I WANT ONE!!!

SO CUTE I'm gonna get it now since I have the ring to match the bow!! And plus I have more gold HW than silver HW bags. Im a sucker for gold lol.

can't wait for your in action shots!

I don't think it's in stores yet but it's at Jax so you can order it now, pppeanut. I saw a sketch on my SA computer and she couldn't preorder for me but when I called Jax that night they took my preorder over the phone.

I'm taking pics now so you can see it. Mine aren't nearly as good as the stock though.

Last edited:
053.jpg

Woohoo! Thanks for taking photos for us! This keyfob is so cute. I like all the different colours; you can match it with all those different colours. Not to mention, it has a big, fat, "gem". It's lovely!

Just waiting on some photos of your keyfob in action :smile:

That's so cute! I can't wait to see it in real life. I know Coach doesn't make very many keyfobs with the gold tone, so I hope this one looks great IRL. Which bag are you going to wear it with??
Well, let's see. I have a couple of zoe's, a lindsay but I think it has enough HW on it so I may not put it on that one. I've got a patent bleecker tote that I may put it on. I really love brass HW with certain colors and when I saw this fob I was like, "I gotta have it!"

I can see WHY you thought you NEEDED to have it! It looks AMAZING on your Zoe's. I absolutely ADORE it on the Parchment Zoe. It looks great on the Mahogany too! I'm starting to think I need to get both the Zoe and that keyfob!

I'd be really interested to see the fob on your Patent Bleecher! (If you have time of course) :smile:

Thanks again for the photos :biggrin:

Edit: I don't think it looks bad dangling that long. It's a great length, in my opinion.

It's cute on the Ergo, but I still LOVE it on the Zoe. That's just my opinion.

p.s. I didn't realize the Ergo had a french kiss closure. That's actually gorgeous :smile:

I can see WHY you thought you NEEDED to have it! It looks AMAZING on your Zoe's. I absolutely ADORE it on the Parchment Zoe. It looks great on the Mahogany too! I'm starting to think I need to get both the Zoe and that keyfob!

I'd be really interested to see the fob on your Patent Bleecher! (If you have time of course) :smile:

Thanks again for the photos :biggrin:

Edit: I don't think it looks bad dangling that long. It's a great length, in my opinion.

Thanks! It makes me want to use my parchment now.