Prepare yourself for something ugly and

oh they better fix that! Not after a month! (trying so hard not to curse! lol)

that is ridiculous! I am glad you posted this and pinki said it is common because it makes me think twice about epi

please keep us up-to-date!

Thanks, you guys! I'll go to the store tomorrow and see what they say.

I can't help but be disappointed! My DH found it creepy that I was staring at his epi wallet so long. I wish my wallet was in the same condition or at the very least, that I'd just used to it from the get-go.:Push:

The worst part is that mandarin is discontinued. I love this color!

was it stored in a humid environment? I haven't had any problems with my epi pieces, I've had them almost a year & USE them too. I hope they don't start peeling, but any leather will rub & wear on corners.

wow.
a friend of my bf has had his epi wallet for years not, on every day man use, and it looks new! except for a little almost shine it gets from rubbing against jeans.
absolutely no damage!

wow.
a friend of my bf has had his epi wallet for years not, on every day man use, and it looks new! except for a little almost shine it gets from rubbing against jeans.
absolutely no damage!

That's exactly how my DH's wallet is! I probably wouldn't be bothered if not for my point of comparison. He doesn't baby it, of course, and yet it still looks great. Grrr.

was it stored in a humid environment? I haven't had any problems with my epi pieces, I've had them almost a year & USE them too. I hope they don't start peeling, but any leather will rub & wear on corners.

I don't think so. I live in Northern California and the weather was cold when it was stored, but not drying-cold, kwim. I've seen rub & wear on old epi and it's not like this. My epi bag doesn't even show wear on the corners and I've used that more.