Violet Day or Twiggy

• Choose me please- The pretty Violet Day

• Me me me - The cutesy Violet Twiggy

Results are only viewable after voting.

sparkle2808

sparkle2808
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
Silly me but I want to prepare for the upcoming Violet explosion. I would :heart: to get both the Day and Twiggy in violet but am reined in by $$$.

So there, please help by sharing opinions. Thanks much:smile:

just got my first twiggy. it looks really cute when it's broken in but if u don't fill the bag, the slouchiness means the handles are kinda in the way when u're unzipping/zipping with only one hand. my vote goes to the day!

I voted for the Twiggy. A couple of weeks ago I got my first and I love it. I actually love the slouchiness of it and it's a good size bag.

And what a beautiful color- VIOLET!!! yummy, yummy all the way!!!

Day -- I love this style. But I know you already have a Day, so if you'd like something different, then maybe the Twiggy's a better choice. Still would love to see the Day in violet, though! :yes:

my first twiggy's on its way, and i do like the day style quite a bit, so my vote's for the day...i'm thinking about getting a day in violet too when f/w gets here.

I just tied the vote!! BTW, my vote went to Day.
Reason being, personally I already have the city, the work and they are all the same rectangle shape where it is more wide than tall. I think the Day will be a great addition because of its different shape!

But if you already have day / brief, style in that shape, you should get a Twiggy!! God, i am no help at all...

I want a Day myself!!!

twiggy...
depends on what you carry in your bag. i don't put tons of stuff in my bag so i think twiggy is a better size for me and it looks sooooo CUTE. i am the type hate fishing for stuff in my bag. but i do like the way Day look when it's carried.

My vote went to the day style.....I don´t like the twiggy so that´s why. The day is a great style IMO...holds alot and still looks cool on your shoulder!

kat