Preparation: Violet Day or Twiggy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Violet Day or Twiggy

1. Choose me please- The pretty Violet Day

2. Me me me - The cutesy Violet Twiggy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Silly me but I want to prepare for the upcoming Violet explosion. I would :heart: to get both the Day and Twiggy in violet but am reined in by $$$.

So there, please help by sharing opinions. Thanks much:smile:

2. I just love the twiggy style...but it's up to you!

3. just got my first twiggy. it looks really cute when it's broken in but if u don't fill the bag, the slouchiness means the handles are kinda in the way when u're unzipping/zipping with only one hand. my vote goes to the day!

4. I voted for the Twiggy. A couple of weeks ago I got my first and I love it. I actually love the slouchiness of it and it's a good size bag.

And what a beautiful color- VIOLET!!! yummy, yummy all the way!!!

5. I choose twiggy, love the shape!

6. Day -- I love this style. But I know you already have a Day, so if you'd like something different, then maybe the Twiggy's a better choice. Still would love to see the Day in violet, though! :yes:

7. I LOVE LOVE the DAY in Violet! You won't be sorry!

8. I'm so in L:heart:VE with my Violet Day I get a warm happy feeling inside just thinking about it! :love:

9. Twiggy

10. my first twiggy's on its way, and i do like the day style quite a bit, so my vote's for the day...i'm thinking about getting a day in violet too when f/w gets here.

11. I just tied the vote!! BTW, my vote went to Day.
    Reason being, personally I already have the city, the work and they are all the same rectangle shape where it is more wide than tall. I think the Day will be a great addition because of its different shape!

But if you already have day / brief, style in that shape, you should get a Twiggy!! God, i am no help at all...

I want a Day myself!!!

12. violet twiggy!! but i'm biased cos that's on my wishlist :P

13. twiggy...
    depends on what you carry in your bag. i don't put tons of stuff in my bag so i think twiggy is a better size for me and it looks sooooo CUTE. i am the type hate fishing for stuff in my bag. but i do like the way Day look when it's carried.

14. My vote went to the day style.....I don´t like the twiggy so that´s why. The day is a great style IMO...holds alot and still looks cool on your shoulder!

kat

15. DAY!!

I have a Day and adore it. I previously had a Twiggy and wasn't a big fan :sad: