Preparation for high school reunion-what did you do for yours?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's finally time for my 10 year union! :nuts:

I'm going to two different reunions-one in two weeks and another in a month or so.

I'm nervous because I have' nt kept in touch with most people from high school, plus I was'nt popular. I'm looking forward to reuniting with old friends...and facing old demons. :graucho:

What you did to prepare and what happened during yours? I get visions of high school shenadigans all over again!

2. I tried to make sure that I wasn' t pregnant...but that didn't work out for me, as I found out my 3rd was coming a few weeks before the event...but I did have an amazing time anyway...and felt fabulous in the dress that I wore...if not a little nauseous!!!

3. ^^^ lol

I havent had a reunion yet , it should be coming up soon , for it is 10 years this year for me all so

4. Our class didn't have a 10-yr (because no one planned it!), but I just went to my 15-yr a couple of months ago.

I made sure I had a great body hugging, figure flattering, and classy dress to wear with killer heels and bag. Then I just went and had a GREAT time! It was so fun to see everyone again and see how people had (and had not) changed.

I was sort of a wallflower in HS, but I've since come out of my shell. I got voted "the hottest girl in the class" (at the reunion)! If you'd told me 15 years ago that would happen, I would have never believed it!

Put on your favorite dress, shoes, and bag, and just have a good time! Let us know how it goes!

5. That rocks! I got a new dress for mine, but telling people what I was studying (law) and where (top school) was the icing on the cake, the cake was when a guy I had a crush on for years told me he felt the same way!

6. I went to VistaPrint.com and ordered free business cards.

On the cards, I listed my name, personal email address, home address, and phone.

The cards were handy during reunion - I had them ready to give people I wanted to reconnect with.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The other thing I did was check with a few friends to see if they were planning to attend. One friend wanted to come but couldn't. So she sent me pics of her and her DH and DCs. I took them to reunion and posted them on the Pics Board. She was well liked so people liked seeing her pics.

7. I hid!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I figured that if those people aren't in my life now...I didn't have a reason to see them!
    K

8. We has a 5 year reunion. I didn't go. It's all the way back in the Philippines.

9. We never had a 5 year because no one planned it, but I'm hoping we have a 10 year (which will be in 3 years). I really liked high school, and would love to see what everyone's up to now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice