Preowned Saint Laurent Muse or LV mono Speedy 30! Please help me choose!

mouniae

Nov 14, 2013
Hi fellow pfers!!

I've been lusting over these two bags (A light brown YSL Muse and an LV mono Speedy 30), and I'm SO torn!! They're both preowned and about the same price, so it's so hard to decide!! For the record, I already own a mono NF GM.

Help!!

Xoxo

Attachments

• speedy 30 .jpg
    speedy 30 .jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot 2014-06-07 00.35.51.png
    Screenshot 2014-06-07 00.35.51.png
    465.9 KB · Views: 139
I would go with the muse.
Speedys especially in the resale world are a dime a dozen so it won't ever be too difficult to find another one. I know i've seen a few muse bags but far fewer of them. I'm also not a huge fan of any "in your face" bags so it's also why I shy away from the speedy. Plus any time you can get a full leather bag for the same price as canvas why not go leather? :smile:

I was trying to choose between the Muse and Epi Speedy, both pre-loved and wound up ordering a new Mulberry Bayswater instead. I think the Muse is definitely the nicer of those two because it is leather and also a beautiful colour. You will probably get a lot more use out of it. The speedy's are nice too but I prefer the leather ones.

Thank you guys!! You've eased my mind! I think I am going to go with the Muse :smile:. I'm probably going to get the Speedy at some point, but like you said, they aren't going anywhere. I think what made me hesitate (other than the fact that the Speedy is iconic) was the fact that because the Muse is so large it's more of a daytime bag, whereas the LV can work for an evening out as well, but the Muse is Soooooo beautiful!! CathMc I LOVE Mulberry. I think it may be next on my list of purses to obsess about lol.

Difficult choice as both are great bags.
I used to have a Muse and only wore it once before giving it to my best friend who was in love with it.
It was too heavy and ladylike for me.
But, if you like it and the price is great, go for it. As the others say, you will always be able to find another Speedy.

Thank you guys!! You've eased my mind! I think I am going to go with the Muse :smile:. I'm probably going to get the Speedy at some point, but like you said, they aren't going anywhere. I think what made me hesitate (other than the fact that the Speedy is iconic) was the fact that because the Muse is so large it's more of a daytime bag, whereas the LV can work for an evening out as well, but the Muse is Soooooo beautiful!! CathMc I LOVE Mulberry. I think it may be next on my list of purses to obsess about lol.
I'm sure you will love the Muse. If I'd found one in that colour I think I would have been tempted to go for it instead of the Mulberry. Enjoy. :smile: