preorders for spiaggia?

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing after Spiaggia. I didn't really care for any of the prints after that one. But who knows when I start seeing the actual bags I may be singing a different tune! :nuts:

Yeah, after Spiagia they all seem kinda meh to me. I might have to do what I did for Amore for Spiagia for that reason...get one smallish (but not small) bag and one large bag like a Zucca and a Denero to match.
Maybe I will get something small like a Dolce if anything for the later ones. The only one I might like is that one with the black outlines on the white...but even then you can only have so big of a purse that is like that (unless you like the bianco already, but I like my purses colorful).

It's so hard to say. I need to see a big pic of each print to know if I'm going to want something and more importantly what I'm going to want. :shrugs:

I got an e-mail back from pulse...

"Hi

As soon as we do star taking pre orders for the Spiaggia print we will
let you know, it should be soon.

Thank you

Todd"

"Soon" is not soon enough!! *lol*

I think I'm going to wait til the Lesportsac here gets it. They are going to call me when it comes in so I will go the first day and hopefully have alot to pick from. I think I want a Zucca for my next bag.

OH CRAP. No wonder why I have NEVER seen it there! GRRRR. OK, I guess I must pre-order from Pulse as well. I'm sure someone will tell everyone when Pulse is taking pre-orders eh? haha.