Premonition......sniff!

not my fav sandra bullock movie..watched it at the cottage and it totally gave me the creeps, couldn't sleep at all! i like my burglar alarm at home after watching spooky movies! LOL!

I watched this last night and really can't recall when I was more frustrated with a movie. It's dreadful. The movie is awful, it makes absolutely no sense at all. The time jumps around which is part of the 'plot' (I use that term lightly here) however, the 'clues' that are given are flawed and there are too many holes and inconsistantcies in the so-called plot. At the end you're supposed to ask yourself if she was crazy or did it really happen. Well when you look back all you find are holes in both theories and realize that neither makes any sense at all.

A complete waste of $2.99, 2 hours, and my intelligence.
I'm sorry Jill, but I agree with this. I saw it last night (I'm a sucker for this type of thing) but I thought it was awful. I couldn't follow the plot and found myself more confused than the character on what day it was! Sandra Bullock (who I love) needs to find movies that don't involve time warps. Between this and Lake House, I don't know if she's coming or going.:confused1:

^LMAO..Bite me Selena........

U know u liked this movie too....ROFLMAO....SOMEONE back me up???HEEHEE!

I love it when Jill and Selena get into it!! Too funny!!!

This thread has made me interested so I'm going to rent it and see it next week. I love Sandra Bullock and usually like weird movies so I'll let you all know!

Is this loosely based on the Japanese movie Yogen (Premonition)? I've been wondering that since I saw a preview.

I don't think so. The only similarities I see from reading the plot line are having a premonition about a loved one dying in a car accident. Movies about premonitions aren't all that uncommon, in Final Destination the main character has a premonition about a car accident and works to prevent it.

^LMAO..Bite me Selena........

U know u liked this movie too....ROFLMAO....SOMEONE back me up???HEEHEE!

Well, I finally got around to watching it and I liked it! I love movies that don't totally make sense at first. And I like the way this one had to be pieced together.

Still sad and somewhat predictable. I'd watch it again if it came to HBO.