Premium Outlet in Eagan, MN!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
Hello Everyone!!!

I made the new journey to the new outlet mall in Eagan, MN!!! I got there about 1/2 hour before they opened. (10AM!! opening!) The area was packed!!! They had people both Police and Security directing traffic just to get into the mall to park.
I found the Coach outlet first!!! A long line already!!! They handed out a 50% coupon at the door! ( I was hoping for at least 50% and then maybe 10 or 20% extra off~~) The Clearance was 70% off! The store was nice and big.

I didn't see any FP Deletes so I asked and SA. She radioed someone to bring out the FP Deletes they did have ---TWO!!! Small Black Signature Madeline and I think the other was a an Orange/White Woven Bleecker Mini Woven Riley. Very disappointed!!

I felt like I had gone to the Minnesota State Fair and was waiting in line to get food! LOL

As far as the outlet mall -- the set up -- you park on the outside perimeter and then walk around all to all the shops --open air.
There is a Michael Kors store across from Coach. I did also go check out Saks off 5th... they had some Signature Coach wallets -- marked 30%/ then additional 25% off. I looked at Rebecca Minkoff there too.

I was good and only got some Chocolate at the Lindt store. (same as MOA store. )

I hope Everyone has a great day~~~

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks for the update Lynn and the sacrifice you made! If I go this weekend, I'm using the free bus pass.
J

HI~~
I would probably use the bus too!! Though, finding a spot wasn't too bad since they had people standing out and waiving flags and directing cars where to go. The mall did have some entrances blocked off with orange cones and police standing there. I think they wanted people to go with the follow the flow of traffic for less congestion and to have no accidents.
The mall itself is all open and they have a lot of directory maps letting you know where stores are. Coach was near an open area where they had music playing -- (the store is across from Michael Kors which I didn't go into.)
I was disappointed that they didn't really have any FP deletes. I got to the store before it opened . The store is big but there were a lot of people. They started to limit the amount of people who could go in. I was good and didn't buy anything.

Have fun if you go!!!

Hi Lynne-
So glad the outlet in Eagan has finally opened-I remember your anticipation last year! I won't make it to MN this year to check it out, but from my experience with the new Omaha outlet the past nine months, the good deletes are few and far between these days, especially at the newer outlets....
Happy Shopping!

Hi Lynne-
So glad the outlet in Eagan has finally opened-I remember your anticipation last year! I won't make it to MN this year to check it out, but from my experience with the new Omaha outlet the past nine months, the good deletes are few and far between these days, especially at the newer outlets....
Happy Shopping!

Hi ~~Thanks!!!
I was so hoping the new outlet would have all the good FP deletes because A~ville sure wasn't getting any!!
I spied a pic that a follower TPFer put in the A~ville thread and it showed some FP deletes. I still might have to make the journey there. (At least to say hello to the SAs)

I hope all is well in Nebraska!!

Hello!!!

I decided to check out the new outlet in Eagan again!! Interesting that when I got to the door, they had an SA standing there and letting only two people in at a time. (This was about 10:45am) I didn't have to wait but 5 minutes -- store wasn't packed maybe 20 or so people in there. (unlike Grand opening day which was packed and lines outside.)
Everything in the store was 50% off... Clearance was an extra 20% off.

Clearance -- FP Deletes
Chocolate American Icon Tote --$144 (after discounts)
Parchment Woven Lily (4) ---$400
Straw Satchel --Natural/Lime (3)
rest of clearance was MFF

I circled the store a few times and noticed some...
FP Deletes (only 50% off!)
Expresso Embossed Mixed Amelia (2) MSRP -$1000 -- $500
Chocolate French Framed Carry All (4)
Black/White Hair Calf Carrie (2) MSRP -$1400 --$700
Camel Madeline (small) (2)

The one SA said they had just gotten a truck yesterday so they were busy unpacking in the back.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Hello!!!

I decided to check out the new outlet in Eagan again!! Interesting that when I got to the door, they had an SA standing there and letting only two people in at a time. (This was about 10:45am) I didn't have to wait but 5 minutes -- store wasn't packed maybe 20 or so people in there. (unlike Grand opening day which was packed and lines outside.)
Everything in the store was 50% off... Clearance was an extra 20% off.

Clearance -- FP Deletes
Chocolate American Icon Tote --$144 (after discounts)
Parchment Woven Lily (4) ---$400
Straw Satchel --Natural/Lime (3)
rest of clearance was MFF

I circled the store a few times and noticed some...
FP Deletes (only 50% off!)
Expresso Embossed Mixed Amelia (2) MSRP -$1000 -- $500
Chocolate French Framed Carry All (4)
Black/White Hair Calf Carrie (2) MSRP -$1400 --$700
Camel Madeline (small) (2)

The one SA said they had just gotten a truck yesterday so they were busy unpacking in the back.

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

I'm trying to find the phone number for the outlet without success, would you have it by chance?

HI -- technically it is but they first do 50% off and then take the additional 20% off...

Example AI bag was $360 then 50% off = $180 then 20% off = $144.

Yes I was aware how they do the discount it's just the girl on the phone quoted the price as 70% off versus 50/20. It's a bit of a difference based on my calculations
Forgot to add, thanks for the response

Yes I was aware how they do the discount it's just the girl on the phone quoted the price as 70% off versus 50/20. It's a bit of a difference based on my calculations
Forgot to add, thanks for the response

Hi~~
It would be great if it was truly 70% off. I guess some people don't really notice price difference but with us "die hard" Coachies... we need all the discount we can get!!

L~~:biggrin: