Premium Denim Brands Thread!

Siwy and Juicy are two brands that fit me the best. I have a bit of a thunder thighs problem and it sort of gets worst certain time of the month (kwim) but I like skinnies, so brand like Seven for all man kind, Citizen, Vic Beckham jeans will never fit me. Siwy and Juicy somehow fits me perfectly plus the heart shape pockets that sit right in the middle just makes my bottom look yummy!

Absolutely love J Brand! I've yet to have a pair I dislike, most are skinnies.

The color selection is amazing I own - aburgine (spelling?), dark red, olive, and tye dye jean along with a few of the regular jean colors - cant recall exact names.

I'm 5'2" curvy and the 28 fit perfectly

My new favorite brand is Hudson because they feel like pajama bottoms. I'm worried because they're so soft they're going to rip easily. I won't wear TR or J Brand anymore because I've had pairs that have ripped. Which is a bummer because I love the Kane/J Brand collab with the neon jeans. YUM!

My other favorites at Citizens and 7's because I love a thick jean since they feel like they won't rip! If you couldn't tell I only want to buy premium denim if it's worth the price tag :smile:

Rich & Skinny is the next pair I'm going to try... coated legacy! Gorgeous. I also got a pair of leopard Current Elliott's I will definitely buy from them again. Thick, great quality denim. Really love them.

My jeans are all Rich & Skinny, J Brand, Siwy and Zara.

Zara is a great mix of price, range of crazy colors and comfort. I have a pair of ombre grey skinny jeans which are as soft and comfortable as you can get.

Siwy I love for the back pockets design. The pillowy Fleur-d-Lis :P

J Brand's have an amazing fit and look classic.

Rich & Skinny I love for their cuts and fabrics. Their slim cargo is the most flattering, IMO. They do amazing coated pants as well.

I am 5'3 and wear a size 6. I have a big behind! Jeans which never work on me are 7 For All Mankind. I never met a pair that worked on my body. Current/Elliots also usually look terrible.

I'm a tall-average, curvy size 4 and struggle to find jeans that fit. It's been a while since I jeans shopped, but I had luck with Antik fitting through the hip, bum and thigh without being too big at the waist.

J Brand all the way!

I have 5 pairs, love them all. I wear them to death and they are money well spent.

I'm want a new pair of white jeans and a pair of their Love Story flare jeans this spring.

Hudson - I find their cargos are not seen all over the place where I live like the J brand cargos, plus they fit me a lot better.

Paige - The fit is always great and all my pairs have lasted me

True Religion - love this brand, especially the pockets!

I also have other pairs like citizens but by far my top 3 are the ones above :smile:

I hear good things of Nudie, just haven't got to experience it before!! I tried on some Siwy's at work today and had to size down, it was much too big in my actual size!! I find j-brands so far are the best for making my bum look good lol

I hear good things of Nudie, just haven't got to experience it before!! I tried on some Siwy's at work today and had to size down, it was much too big in my actual size!! I find j-brands so far are the best for making my bum look good lol

So, I got another pair today :biggrin: they make my bum look so good, they're low-rise so I got them in W28 and they fit PERFECTLY! My emerald pair which will arrive tomorrow are mid-rise so I bought them in a W29 so I'm a little worried about how they'll fit, but think they should be fine. I am excited to see my jodphur ones with the suede panel (the ones you tried on) - they look amazing!!

Oooooh, when I am in London next...SHOPPING?! :P I am the devil to shop with, 'ooooh it's an investment'. Worst justification ever! Well, actually...no. Best justification ever!

Ps. What do you think of the high-waisted flared J Brands?! I'm 5ft 9 so I'm wondering what they would be like on me.

Ohhh yayyy good job!! I want to get the Jodhpurs as well.. I might have to lol I found a pair online that have a tiny flaw so they're going for SUPER cheap, I mean, the flaw isn't noticeable so who cares right?! Haha. And yes, you tell me when you are next in London, we can parade around town and see what we find!

Personally I don't really like flares unless they're a really small flare, and I'm also quite tall at 5'10! High-waisted are good though I think, as long as they're skinny or straight leg, but really it's personal preference!!

So, I got another pair today :biggrin: they make my bum look so good, they're low-rise so I got them in W28 and they fit PERFECTLY! My emerald pair which will arrive tomorrow are mid-rise so I bought them in a W29 so I'm a little worried about how they'll fit, but think they should be fine. I am excited to see my jodphur ones with the suede panel (the ones you tried on) - they look amazing!!

Oooooh, when I am in London next...SHOPPING?! :P I am the devil to shop with, 'ooooh it's an investment'. Worst justification ever! Well, actually...no. Best justification ever!

Ps. What do you think of the high-waisted flared J Brands?! I'm 5ft 9 so I'm wondering what they would be like on me.

Ohhh yayyy good job!! I want to get the Jodhpurs as well.. I might have to lol I found a pair online that have a tiny flaw so they're going for SUPER cheap, I mean, the flaw isn't noticeable so who cares right?! Haha. And yes, you tell me when you are next in London, we can parade around town and see what we find!

Personally I don't really like flares unless they're a really small flare, and I'm also quite tall at 5'10! High-waisted are good though I think, as long as they're skinny or straight leg, but really it's personal preference!!

They're so nice, I'm excited to see/wear them! Wow, where did you find them at? US or UK eBay?! I really want lovely coated leather skinnies like yours, only I'd like a plain pair, not a cargo pair. They are gorgeous, although I am not having too much look finding a pair under £300...ridiculous!! Perhaps I am too tired to look tonight so it's not helping me.

Yes :biggrin: I would absolutely love to, don't worry most of my friends are the same as yours and aren't overly into fashion or shopping. I mean they are, but nowhere near as bad as me LOL oopsy!! I will be letting you know when I come over next, trying to get tickets to LFW at the end of Feb..*fingers crossed* Yeah, I like the flared trousers but would really like to try them on first. I would also like a nice pair of plum coloured jeans.........hmmmm......:P

Alright so I took a picture of my coated houlihans!! I definitely could have sized down, but I'm glad I didn't because I think the thighs would be too tight then... It's mostly the waist that would be nice if it was tighter haha but I'll live.

jbrand2.jpg

jbrand1.jpg

jbrand4.jpg

jbrand3.jpg

Alright so I took a picture of my coated houlihans!! I definitely could have sized down, but I'm glad I didn't because I think the thighs would be too tight then... It's mostly the waist that would be nice if it was tighter haha but I'll live.

jbrand2.jpg

jbrand1.jpg

jbrand4.jpg

jbrand3.jpg

They look FAB on you!! I love them on you! :biggrin: Are you happy with them?! They're beautiful, I love the coated look. Hehe, oh we are obsessed!!