Premiering my FIRST ever Hermès purchase and FIRST reveal on the Hermès forum!!

skyrider007

Finer Things 'r Good
Sep 5, 2007
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I rarely participate in this forum since I normally 'hang out' in the LV forum being an avid fan of LV! I have been waiting for the day I finally own something from Hermès (that is not fragrance or hotel toiletries as I have lots of those). I am proud to say and I am no longer a Hermès virgin, lol.

Anyway I was strolling down New Bond Street (London) the other day and decided to take a peek inside the H boutique. A lovely SA assisted me in my hunt for my 'first' Hermès item as I browsed the shop. I was shown loads of beautiful stuff from bags to ties and blankets! The SA was so nice to me I could not walk out of the shop empty handed plus the item I am revealing is so versatile and classic and I just got to have it!

Here's some evidence:

attachment.php

My first orange box!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2905.jpg
    IMG_2905.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_2906.jpg
    IMG_2906.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_2907.jpg
    IMG_2907.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 810
I don't want to keep everyone waiting any longer!

Presenting.... the famous signature reversible belt with gold brushed buckle!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am simply overjoyed :yahoo: I wanted to get the gold colour togo leather strap but they didn't have one in my size so I went for this chocolate/beige colour combination. A true classic and conservative colour combination but hopefully not too boring.

Being a complete newbie, could H experts please identify the type of leather and colour names for me? Is this kind of leather easily scratched and stained etc? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2908.jpg
    IMG_2908.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 759
  • IMG_2909.jpg
    IMG_2909.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 766
  • IMG_2910.jpg
    IMG_2910.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,027
Last edited: