Premiering my FIRST ever Hermès purchase and FIRST reveal on the Hermès forum!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I rarely participate in this forum since I normally 'hang out' in the LV forum being an avid fan of LV! I have been waiting for the day I finally own something from Hermès (that is not fragrance or hotel toiletries as I have lots of those). I am proud to say and I am no longer a Hermès virgin, lol.

Anyway I was strolling down New Bond Street (London) the other day and decided to take a peek inside the H boutique. A lovely SA assisted me in my hunt for my 'first' Hermès item as I browsed the shop. I was shown loads of beautiful stuff from bags to ties and blankets! The SA was so nice to me I could not walk out of the shop empty handed plus the item I am revealing is so versatile and classic and I just got to have it!

Here's some evidence:

[​IMG]

My first orange box!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Oooh congrats! :yahoo:

Spill, spill! :popcorn:

3. Welcome! Can't wait to see your first purchase.

4. Welcome over to Hermes Skyrider. I adore anything H that is versatile and classic so do spill!

5. a live one, yippee!

6. :popcorn:

7. YOUR HERMES "DEFLOWERING" ???? HOW EXCITING! MAY I WATCH?? :graucho:

8. #8 Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2009
    I don't want to keep everyone waiting any longer!

Presenting.... the famous signature reversible belt with gold brushed buckle!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am simply overjoyed :yahoo: I wanted to get the gold colour togo leather strap but they didn't have one in my size so I went for this chocolate/beige colour combination. A true classic and conservative colour combination but hopefully not too boring.

Being a complete newbie, could H experts please identify the type of leather and colour names for me? Is this kind of leather easily scratched and stained etc? Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

9. Gorgeous belt, I have a couple and I think they are classic belts to have forever!

10. love it! i have the same in PHW

11. Congratulations. Be prepared to want more!!!

I haven't seen this particular combination, you got a nice find! Enjoy.

12. `love it. I wear mine almost every day. A very worthwhile purchase!!Enjoy

13. Yay!!! Congrats!

Looks like black swift and etoupe to me but I am fairly new to H as well. Mine is black swift/gold togo w/PHW and I wear it all the time!

14. Great belt! Enjoy!

15. Welcome to the Orange side :welcome2:
    Beautiful belt and PERFECT choice for the first 'major' H purchase :tup:
    Enjoy in the best of happiness!!!