premier designer websites HELP!

bunnyboop09

recentgrad
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hello,

I am a newbie on this site and I already read some really good threads and saw pretty pictures of purse collections!!!!

I have a lot of designer purses such as Coach, Dooney etc... but now I want to start buying the more high-end premier designer purses such as Fendi, LV, Chanel and Burberry. I wanted to buy my first Fendi this month and found one on Bluefly.com. Please anyone help me or give me an advice on what websites actually sell authentic premiere designer purses at discounted prices...

Thanks!

Yes Bluefly ROCKS for designer purses, and they are definitely authentic. I have bought 2 Linea Pelle purses, and 1 Rebecca Minkoff purse. I love Bluefly and so many people I know shops there. Even Gossip Girl, not sure if you watch it, but there was one episode where LiL' J was on there :biggrin:
Make sure before you shop at Bluefly to google bluefly coupon codes because recently when i purchased my Rebecca Minkoff purse I saved $40! because they have a promotion right now, save $40 when you spend over $200. So, I hope you find an awesome purse~! :yahoo: