Preloved Stresa?

Chloe2003

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
Hello! I usually buy my staple LV bags via ebay or bonanzle and I buy the LE pieces new. I have been hunting out a stresa for awhile now and coming up short. I dont know much about the bag and was wondering if this bag is super popular or new? I have not seen one on ebay and was wondering why? I am thinking if I want it I will have to buy new?? Any info on the stresa would be great! Thanks!

The Stresa is relatively new. The Mono version came out late last year, possibly Oct or Nov not exactly sure. The Azur version came out in January I believe. It's a pretty bag but not many on here have bought it, mainly because of the front clasp making it difficult to get in and out of. At least that's seems to be the main concern, other than that, I think it's a great bag.

The Stresa is relatively new. The Mono version came out late last year, possibly Oct or Nov not exactly sure. The Azur version came out in January I believe. It's a pretty bag but not many on here have bought it, mainly because of the front clasp making it difficult to get in and out of. At least that's seems to be the main concern, other than that, I think it's a great bag.

^^Agreed.

Chloe2003, I tried on a Stresa at the store yesterday and found the front clasp to be very cumbersome, so I decided not to get one. I haven't seen one being used IRL yet either, so perhaps you don't see one on eBay because it's still too new in the marketplace. IMO, I think you're going to have to get one new if you really want one. Otherwise it might be awhile before you find one "pre-loved." Good Luck!!

Thanks for the replies ladies! I did not seeone in real life. I just have viewed a few pictures here. I agree and think if I do want it I will have to buy new-then I weigh out the price with tax and is it something I would really really want at that price? When I think about those factors I don't. I am looking at the palermo GM also. I had the pm and I was looking into the GM because of the longer strap. I dont live far from a store but with 3 little ones I am nervous about the noise they make in the store. I am confused and want a good everyday bag in mono and can't decide. Thanks again for the insight ladies!

Just wanted to update...I got the stresa pm in the mono. I hope I dont regret it because of the lock. I did fall in love with it and was shocked at how light it was!